Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW TO XGC

Zeeahlot

Forum Rookie
Jan 24, 2017
Ohio
Just looking for some people to game with. I play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Star Wars: Battlefront and Forza Horizon 2. I have some community experience as I was in XGN for awhile and was a Division Lead over there. In the end with my work/life schedule I get on when I can and just enjoy having fun.

I'm live in Ohio around the Columbus area and work for Verizon full time. I have a wonderful 5yr old son named Mason and another on the way who is due May 1St who is going to be named Wyatt (long as my fiance decides to stick with that name lol)

Either way. Hit me up on here or send me a message online.

Thanks! :)

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
Just looking for some people to game with. I play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Star Wars: Battlefront and Forza Horizon 2. I have some community experience as I was in XGN for awhile and was a Division Lead over there. In the end with my work/life schedule I get on when I can and just enjoy having fun.

I'm live in Ohio around the Columbus area and work for Verizon full time. I have a wonderful 5yr old son named Mason and another on the way who is due May 1St who is going to be named Wyatt (long as my fiance decides to stick with that name lol)

Welcome to XG! My group plays IW religiously, so feel free to add me on the Xbox and I can introduce you! :)

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

Welcome how are you? I have a couple of clans in my section if your interested that play all the call of duty games my gamer tag is XGC Taurus XS hit me up

Zeeahlot

Forum Rookie
Jan 24, 2017
Ohio
Welcome how are you? I have a couple of clans in my section if your interested that play all the call of duty games my gamer tag is XGC Taurus XS hit me up

I'm good thanks for asking. I'm up for playing with anyone at this point. Browse around and find a good spot for me to be. I don't wanna end up somewhere and not like it. :p I'll message you next time I'm on!

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado

Welcome to the community, glad to have you here!