Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: NEW SIG

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
Clan: XGC Havoc
Gamer tag: XGC EZ TEC
Squad: Extermination Squad Lieutenant

I'd like something in green or blue like my current signatures.
whoever takes this on, you get to pick. but keep my gamer tag in mind
emphasis on TEC. & keep up the good work guys/gals !! Could i maybe
get a little animation if that's ok ?

Last edited:

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Clan: XGC Havoc
Gamer tag: XGC EZ TEC
Squad: Extermination Squad Lieutenant

I'd like something in green or blue like my current signatures.
whoever takes this on, you get to pick. but keep my gamer tag in mind
emphasis on TEC. & keep up the good work guys/gals !! Could i maybe
get a little animation if that's ok ?

You're not able to request animation through this thread. If you'd like animation, you must delete this thread and go talk to a SINGLE designer about it via their personal forums. If you'd like to stay with this request, then let us know.

So far, it looks like you want Monster Sci fi? Please try to be a little more clear on a theme. Thanks!

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
ok scrap the animation, And i'm looking for something like technical tactics. Something bold. thanks

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
It's the fact that it's such a basic thing. There is nothing 'tactical' or 'tech' about it. That is something we would normally use as an additive to one of our designs. We could throw some shapes on a canvas and call it a day if that's what you are looking for.

When a member gives us an image it's of Mario throwing a snowball, tiny toons at a bar, or Cloud and Sephiroth taking a stroll on the beach, something that can be the focal point of a signature. make sense?

Look at this from an artist point of view. Would you have any idea what to make with this?

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
I honestly think this reference picture is sweet, I totally understand what your saying. However instead of using a template with a picture already pre-determined use imagination. I'm not insulting anyone. But i think a sig with that pic would be sick. you don't always need a picture of a character to make something good ! But if you can't use that pic then you decide. Just try the picture. i'll try messing around with it also.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Is this close...?

EZTEC_zpse417cbc4.png