Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW---LOOKING FOR ACTIVE H3 DIVISION!

ssSynTax

Forum Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
My name is Anthony and I am interested in either an XGC or SYN division of XG. I'm 19 and looking for an active clan / division for ranked / social matchmaking and customs in halo 3. My account is Crunk Bo0st. I have a 48 in doubles, 47 in slayer, 47 in lw, and a 43 in swat. I'm pretty set on XG...Just unsure which division to join or how to go about it. Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

CG Bunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 31, 2008
Sounds like your an active gamer. Thats what XGC is all about. You'll be happy here, it really upped my gaming fun level. Being a woman, it's been nice to get on and have descent friends to play with. Send a friend request to anyone here, come play and meet some great people.

CG Bunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 31, 2008
I just noticed your from the UK. Nice I play in the mornings, your early afternoon, under my G.T. WhatAW4lly with my UK friends. You might know some of them.

SYN MANiAK

Forum Nerd
Aug 18, 2008
Byers, Colorado
SYN is cool if you like trash talking and bein a bad ***, XGC is a stricter enviornment but they are a hell of alot better off than all of the other divisions with an exception of a few dead clans here and there, but my clan is currently one of the best in SYN. I have a newly promoted captain without a squad that would love a competitive and active member to help him recruit and btw, he isn't a scrub either, he's pretty damn good at Halo 3 and is also the captain of my MLG team. So if you're interested hit me up, if not have fun where ever you do decide to go.

Like Bunny said, you will love everyone in XGC. I'm a Srgt in XGC Friction. We have four talented squads that are always looking for new mature H3 players, come over to the Friction forums and hang with us. Our MLG team is currently #1 out of all of XG. Check out our meetings Sunday 7pm central and see how we do things. Add me if your intrested. Over half a dozen legit 50s in our clan.