Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW HERE 😈

jdEe xZ

Forum Nub
Dec 4, 2016
nYc
Hey ladies and gents, I am new here from NYC currently living in NJ. I am 31 play COD mainly and a few other games every now and then. I work 3rd shift (over night for those that don't know) but still manage to get on and play during the day. Glad to be here and hope to game with you guys in the future and pub stomp some lobbies.

XGC RyuHayabusa

Forum Junkie
Feb 17, 2014
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hey ladies and gents, I am new here from NYC currently living in NJ. I am 31 play COD mainly and a few other games every now and then. I work 3rd shift (over night for those that don't know) but still manage to get on and play during the day. Glad to be here and hope to game with you guys in the future and pub stomp some lobbies.

what cod games do u mostly play? add me XGC BUSA we get together to a game.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

I'm from Long Island Welcome to Xiled Gaming

SYN Unholy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee

Hey I live in NY at the moment too (although it's the complete opposite side of the state, about and hour south of buffalo) feel free to hit me up in the box I play just about everything except I don't have the new CoD yet.