Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW GUY

Cpt Zealot

Forum Nub
Oct 14, 2016
Gamer tag is the same as my username here Cpt Zealot. Just joined the forums today looking to join XGC and start meeting some of you today. I primarily play Battlefield 4, Halo, and Ark, usually run recon ALOT and counter snipe for BF4, hope to hear from some of you.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Gamer tag is the same as my username here Cpt Zealot. Just joined the forums today looking to join XGC and start meeting some of you today. I primarily play Battlefield 4, Halo, and Ark, usually run recon ALOT and counter snipe for BF4, hope to hear from some of you.

I have a battlefield clan and we would love to have you in it. I added you as a friend and plan to get with you tonight.

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz

Even though XGC Touch XS will take care of you and place you in a good clan, you can still add me me. I love Battlefield 4 and my clan is expanding on the Battlefield series now, usually we played cod alot but expanding towards a newer more challenging BF series. We also are planning to get BF1. If you need a couple of helping hands, hit me up and we can play. Most than likely, i will ne running with other clan members and u can add them too.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Even though XGC Touch XS will take care of you and place you in a good clan, you can still add me me. I love Battlefield 4 and my clan is expanding on the Battlefield series now, usually we played cod alot but expanding towards a newer more challenging BF series. We also are planning to get BF1. If you need a couple of helping hands, hit me up and we can play. Most than likely, i will ne running with other clan members and u can add them too.
That's a great ide to get members together and meeting new people in the community.