Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need help with a sensibly priced gaming chair

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hey guys, the title says it all really. I'm looking for recommendations for a chair. ..

So, I'm a pretty wide-set guy and have been having trouble finding a suitable chair that is a decent price (max £200), decent quality (would want it to last at least a few years), and most importantly of all, adjustable.

As I said, I'm a fairly big guy and weigh ~21st, so finding a sturdy but comfortable chair is most important.

Pre-covid my chair would only be for gaming after work and weekends, but I've been working from home since March and my back is in agony!

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hey guys, the title says it all really. I'm looking for recommendations for a chair. ..

So, I'm a pretty wide-set guy and have been having trouble finding a suitable chair that is a decent price (max £200), decent quality (would want it to last at least a few years), and most importantly of all, adjustable.

As I said, I'm a fairly big guy and weigh ChairComforts~21st, so finding a sturdy but comfortable chair is most important.

Pre-covid my chair would only be for gaming after work and weekends, but I've been working from home since March and my back is in agony!
Much appreciated any help. thanks in advance