Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED 2 FOR MEADOWLANDS & CHICAGO

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

Well, I've been playing with the other guy on my team for quite a while now, since last October at least, and we've really had a hell of a time finding a good 3rd and 4th to stick with us. We were planning on going to the opener in Charlotte, but since we're so unprepared we decided to skip it. We will be going to MLG Meadowlands, and we will be going to MLG Chicago.

If anyone's interested in trying out for the team, post here or send me a message on Live. I'm the support/objective guy, and my teammate is a support/slayer, so anyone that wants to try out should be a main-slayer or secondary-slayer. Meaning that they really only need to be good at rushing in and killing people. You need to be dedicated enough not to quit the team the first time we lose a game, have a bad day, or even a few bad days in a row. You need to know when messing around is fine, and when to play seriously. You need to be willing to learn what's needed to give us the teamwork that we need, and you need to be willing to practice. If a teammate is online, you play with them. Playing with your buddies or clanmates is cool, just know that the team should be high on your list of priorities.

And that's about it.

Teams of two that've already been playing together for a while are better than two separate players, but either works.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. Thanks.