Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: MU5ik M1X3R Events Team Application

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
1) What is your username and gamertag?
MU5ik M1X3R

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Almost every day of the week from 10PM EST to 11PM EST

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on?
What's a Mook name that tune browser game. Minecraft Escape Rooms. Besides What's a Mook, other browser games.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am highly motivated to bring people together to learn new games and to meet and make new friends.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, I have previously been a member of the Events team during my first stint in the community. I just held a What's a Mook, guess that tune gamenight, unnooffically with help from Sobi.

6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?
Whats a Mook, guess that tune game with help hosted by Sobi.

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
Just over a month during my second stint in XG so far. I previously was in the community 6 years ago.

8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYN Rebellion, SGT

9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team?
I am motivated to show others games that they didn't know existed and want to have fun doing so. I also want to get more people involved with Minecraft in ways they didn't know was possible.

10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
More ways to play games with others.

11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
4, I join people's xbox parties all the time and make new friends. I am also constantly checking discord on my phone.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? Not really, but I did talk to Sobi about doing this.

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
SYN ABYSS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
1) What is your username and gamertag?
MU5ik M1X3R

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Almost every day of the week from 10PM EST to 11PM EST

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on?
What's a Mook name that tune browser game. Minecraft Escape Rooms. Besides What's a Mook, other browser games.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am highly motivated to bring people together to learn new games and to meet and make new friends.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, I have previously been a member of the Events team during my first stint in the community. I just held a What's a Mook, guess that tune gamenight, unnooffically with help from Sobi.

6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?
Whats a Mook, guess that tune game with help hosted by Sobi.

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
Just over a month during my second stint in XG so far. I previously was in the community 6 years ago.

8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYN Rebellion, SGT

9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team?
I am motivated to show others games that they didn't know existed and want to have fun doing so. I also want to get more people involved with Minecraft in ways they didn't know was possible.

10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
More ways to play games with others.

11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
4, I join people's xbox parties all the time and make new friends. I am also constantly checking discord on my phone.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? Not really, but I did talk to Sobi about doing this.
In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.
What does this mean?
• You must find a co-host for your trial event on the Events Team Roster, eligible Events Team members have two asterisks before their name.
Xiled Events Team Roster
Xiled Events Team Roster Lead Coordinators SYN CHELL XD, SYN Sobi XS, Game With Fame Coordinator SYN CHELLE XD, Trial Event Coordinators All those with two asterisks (**) next to their name and colored red

www.xiledgaming.com
• Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted. (Event can be scheduled for more than two weeks out.)
• Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
• You must post your event minimum 2 week prior to your event date.
• Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is a different game. If there is a Call of Duty Event already scheduled, you cannot host another Call of Duty event, even if it’s on a different Call of Duty game (can't have a MW and Cold War on the same night, as an example).
• Spamming your event is your responsibility, work with your co-host to have it put in the XG Discord as well as spreading the word through word of mouth.
• No Tournaments allowed.
Hit up SYN CHELL XD or SYN Sobi XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process. Remember, no questions means you fully understand what's expected!!

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I am currently moving house but should be relatively active again within a week or two. I would like to host a gamenight on Minecraft, but that may change. I will make minigames that we can all play. I will keep you posted of any further updates.

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I am back from moving. I am in the new house officially. YAY!!! I will get back with you soon to let you know a date and game and who I will game with.

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
I am back from moving. I am in the new house officially. YAY!!! I will get back with you soon to let you know a date and game and who I will game with.
As a reminder it has to be either Myself, SYN Chell XD, or XGC Kaite XS. Just letting u know.