Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I know that Xiled Gaming as a whole have been using Mixer a lot more now and because of this it is nice and handy to use the design team to get graphics. However, there are some people that use Mixer that have different sounds and/or noises. These people also use different videos for intros or outros as well. Because of these 2 reasons, I feel that the website could have a Video Team for the previous mentioned (there is already a Video Team, but this is for YouTubing, but it is no longer used from what others have informed me) and we could also have a Sound Team for, again, the previous mentioned. We could use these teams for Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube and maybe more if come up with.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I know that Xiled Gaming as a whole have been using Mixer a lot more now and because of this it is nice and handy to use the design team to get graphics. However, there are some people that use Mixer that have different sounds and/or noises. These people also use different videos for intros or outros as well. Because of these 2 reasons, I feel that the website could have a Video Team for the previous mentioned (there is already a Video Team, but this is for YouTubing, but it is no longer used from what others have informed me) and we could also have a Sound Team for, again, the previous mentioned. We could use these teams for Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube and maybe more if come up with.

The video team was used for a YouTube channel for XG/ a website project. I do not believe that this will be a possibility as no one is able/willing to run the team as a leader from what I have seen. There may be someone but the leaders of XG feel they should not be running it. At the end of the day what your expressing already existed and your just trying to add to it.