Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: XGC XTFLEMX XI

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
tflem.jpg

I remember, before this interview took place TFLEM invited me into a party to chat. It was late at night, and this guy was going a mile a minute. Holy moly. Hoooooly moly. I'm going to have to interrupt this guy. What am I going to say? I could hardly keep up with what he was saying, and what he was saying was important. I said...whoa, whoa, whoa....your going WAY too fast for me. LOL! Your gonna have to sloooow down. He laughed. Then he initiated his "slow mow" mode. At least for XGC xTFLEMx XI.

In a room with TFLEM and XI's such as 007 and HADES, TFLEM can definitely hold his own. He considers himself a GOD, a smart ***...but the quiet smart ***. The instigator when in a room with his peers. This dude, this one right there, has nothing to hide. He stands by his belief that if you don't know...ask. His door is open and believes people hold their destiny within the community in their own hands. Make yourself a visible member, do your responsibilities and in time good things can happen. Just remember why we all got the xbox, to have fun!

Back in the day XGC xTFLEMx XI was the quiet one.

the quiet one.jpg

Ever the planner....

planner.png

....XGC xTFELMx XI would love to one day get out of the USA and travel over to Japan. He wasn't very specific on WHERE in Japan. There are two very different sides to Japan. Would TFLEM "find himself" in a part of Japan like this?

bridge-in-japan-221159.jpg

Or would he "lose himself" in THIS part of Japan?

tokyo.jpg

XGC xTFLEMx XI would prefer to live in the city rather then out in "the country". He is a Florida born and raised fella. But when he vacation, give him the beach. Man, I can only imagine his tiny 5'7" frame soakin up the sun. All pasty white cause he's a gamer a heart. He loves games such as Castle Crashers and drum roll please....*drum roll*....GUITAR HERO!

CastleCrasher_Logo.jpg

guitar hero.jpg

Gosh, all I can hear in my head is the clickity clacking of pushing those colored buttons. Oooh TFLEM, rock it out man....rock it out!

I have to admit, I think XGC xTFLEMx XI is really really funny. Not only does he admit to dressing up as a woman on the weekends. If he could...if he truly would like to visit XGC xVIPERx XI waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. So he could play with him. Oh yeah...playin some Lincoln Logs

lincoln logs.jpg

and some bad *** building time with his Erector Set.

erector set.jpg

In the end, XGC xTFLEMx XI has worked his butt of to be the newest XI within the community. I have total respect for the guy. Not only is he a great person, he's a highly respected person that's earned his way up the ladder. Years of dedication...and hard work.....all I gotta say is....

turn down for what.jpg

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Was this an interview or a roast? Jeeeez. LOL I love Turn Down For What!!! Nice article blue.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
#TurnDownForWhat. Lol funny funny. Nice article! Tflem Rocks and he likes the muffin man, that is all!

G

How much did you pay her to write all of these nice things about you Flem? :p

Nice article blue!