Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO REJOIN KOG OR JOIN ANOTHER CLAN AFTER 1-2 YEARS AWAY.

LocoSpartan180

Forum Noob
Aug 11, 2007
168 Rochford Sq. Flint Michigan
hello everybody, i recently decided i might start playing my xbox again and thought that i'd join a clan in the process. I was in KoG in early 2007 for about 2 months, when i went inactive i was a lieutenant. i went inactive because my dad shut my internet off, but now i pay my own internet (im 18 now). Back on topic, i was a big fan of halo 2 before halo 3 came out, when halo 3 came out is when i stoped playing my xbox. i wanted to ask if there were any good halo 3 clans i could join and if anybody is interested in pointing me in the right direction or helping me themselves.

just to sum things up... i was in a clan in early 2007, i didn't leave on purpose and was removed from the clan probably for inactiveness. i am looking to rejoin or join a new clan and can i get some help. thanks.

LocoSpartan180

Forum Noob
Aug 11, 2007
crap... i forgot to mention something.

i still have my old username from way back when i stoped playing on my xbox.
i still use the username: KoG LocoSpartan
and that if i were to rejoin KoG do i have to change my name then re-add it? (that would seem silly to me)

i would also like to know if Halo2 is still active or not. do people still play it, and how often? what about clans?

KoG Suislid3

Forum Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
The best info I can give you is too talk around to some of the council members or possibly community or division leaders they can probably help you out that the best I can help you out with the subject since Im kind of new to KoG and the XG community but good luck with rejoining and hope you find a great section XG to join.

TRu GALIA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 19, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
hello everybody, i recently decided i might start playing my xbox again and thought that i'd join a clan in the process. I was in KoG in early 2007 for about 2 months, when i went inactive i was a lieutenant. i went inactive because my dad shut my internet off, but now i pay my own internet (im 18 now). Back on topic, i was a big fan of halo 2 before halo 3 came out, when halo 3 came out is when i stoped playing my xbox. i wanted to ask if there were any good halo 3 clans i could join and if anybody is interested in pointing me in the right direction or helping me themselves.

just to sum things up... i was in a clan in early 2007, i didn't leave on purpose and was removed from the clan probably for inactiveness. i am looking to rejoin or join a new clan and can i get some help. thanks.
If you are looking to join KoG hit me up with a message on XBL. After you send me a message I will send you a FR and talk to you. Another thing is what KoG clan were you in? I have several great Halo 3 clans that you could join.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Guys, while I'm sure your intentions are good, he really cannot be recruited off hand. He stated that he used to be in XG, and in order to get back in, he would have to go through a specific process. He needs to get in touch with a Section Leader or higher in order for this to get brought up to the council BEFORE he can return to the community.

VVR41TH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2008
in a tiny cubicle somewhere in PA
Guys, while I'm sure your intentions are good, he really cannot be recruited off hand. He stated that he used to be in XG, and in order to get back in, he would have to go through a specific process. He needs to get in touch with a Section Leader or higher in order for this to get brought up to the council BEFORE he can return to the community.

Oh yeah... definitely. I helped to get a former XG member back into our clan not that long ago.

Loco: my GT is VVR41TH if you wanna play some Halo 3, and I'm in Xiled Gaming. Our clan is near the bottom of the XG clan listing.

Ashley is right, cuz there are certain things that need to happen before entering any XG clan as a recruit.

LocoSpartan180

Forum Noob
Aug 11, 2007
If you are looking to join KoG hit me up with a message on XBL. After you send me a message I will send you a FR and talk to you. Another thing is what KoG clan were you in? I have several great Halo 3 clans that you could join.

i was in: KoG P3RFECTION about a year and a 1/2 ago. i might have mixed up the name but im almost certain that was it. i used to know KoG Rain back when he was General before he became section leader. im sure he wouldn't remember me tho :p

if it means anything i was a lieutenant before being removed (probably removed because of my inactiveness.).

LocoSpartan180

Forum Noob
Aug 11, 2007

i didn't really leave, i never wanted to. i was hoping that by some miracle they would have kept me added to the clan when i got back, but they didn't... besides, nobody plays halo 2 anymore right? i really had no way of telling people i would be gone and i wasn't sure when i'd get my internet back :(

SYN Gucci Mane

Forum Star
Dec 5, 2007
Minnesota
Um Actually it was directed to Loco It was meaning saying don't woring about this thread in the people in it cause I was taking care of getting him back into xg. so yea