Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO JOIN

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
Hello I'm on Xbox one and looking to join haven't noticed how to do it if someone can help me that be great thank you!!

Hello I'm glad to hear that you want to join. You can easily find clans to join by clicking/pressing Community(right under Blogs) and clicking/pressing Join A Clan. Here you will find all the clans listed in Xiled Gaming. You can search through, and see what types of games they play and the console. If you are a person that likes to trash talk, and T-bag other players SYN(Syndicate) is for you. If you don't like either of those we do have XGC(Xiled Gaming Clan) for Mature Gamers where you have to be 18 years or older to join. If you want to be in XGC, but your not 18 or older then KoG(Kings of Gaming) is the right Division for you. If you see a clan that peaks your interest just go to the right of that clan, and see the group leaders. Message the group leader about the clan, and ask if you can play with them for a bit to see if that clan is right for you. If you need anymore help don't be afraid to private message me on the website.

-SYN Lewd

XGC Minions

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 24, 2017
UK
Hello I'm on Xbox one and looking to join haven't noticed how to do it if someone can help me that be great thank you!!

hey there, thanks for your interest in the community here, I'm over XGC Illusive we play Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege and Fortnite mainly, we do play other games aswells but those are our main 3 my gamertag is the same as my name on here so hit me up if you ever fancy a game or need a hand with anything. Happy gaming!!!

RomeGotUr6

Forum Nub
Aug 15, 2018
Thinking about joining XGC. I mainly play TC's The Division and TC's Ghost Wildands. I also will be getting TC's The Division 2 when it comes out. I'm looking for a squad/or team to do PvP and PvE. So if you guys could give me some recommendations to what XGC Divisions play these games it would be much appreciated. Thanks

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
Thinking about joining XGC. I mainly play TC's The Division and TC's Ghost Wildands. I also will be getting TC's The Division 2 when it comes out. I'm looking for a squad/or team to do PvP and PvE. So if you guys could give me some recommendations to what XGC Divisions play these games it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hey there! So I took a look, and so far there are not any clans listed with those games. There are several clans, however, that do have Rainbow 6 if that is a game you play as well. If so, I can give you a few names to contact and reach out to so you can possibly join. XGC is 18 years or older.