Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO JOIN XGC

NeonJ3sus

Forum Nub
Nov 8, 2016
Hello my name is Josh my gamertag is N3onjesus and i am interested in joining the family. Im 25 years old and i have a mic. I primarily play CoD but I'm not opposed to getting into other games as well. The only issue i have is i noticed meetings are at 8pm est wed and sun. I work third shift sun through wed from 7pm est to 6am est so hopefully that's something we can work around.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Hello my name is Josh my gamertag is N3onjesus and i am interested in joining the family. Im 25 years old and i have a mic. I primarily play CoD but I'm not opposed to getting into other games as well. The only issue i have is i noticed meetings are at 8pm est wed and sun. I work third shift sun through wed from 7pm est to 6am est so hopefully that's something we can work around.

Hit me up on the Xbox my clans play coD my gamer tag is XGC Taurus XS

XGC Kodiak

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 20, 2016
Chicago Illinois
Hey a squad in our clan is a COD dedicated squad our squad is XGC Apocalypse. We have two different squads within XGC Apocalypse which one plays COD and one plays Battlefield. We are recruiting at the moment so feel free to message our general XGC Tantaliz XD, and tell her Kodiak sent you. Look forward to hearing from you my gamertage is KodiakJackZilla message me with any questions !

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz

Sent you a message via Xbox