Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR XBOX ONE CLAN

Killer0Succubus

Forum Nub
Jun 1, 2018
Minnesota
Hello,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a clan. My boyfriend plays on the PS4 and Xbox One. He mostly plays Destiny 2 on both! He plays it quite a bit usually in the mornings before work but mostly after work so around 11:30PM Central time. (I feel as though he would be really good in SYN, he has that kind of humor)

Myself, I mostly play Black Ops 3 (Hardcore), Smite, and occasionally will play Destiny 2 but not NEARLY as much as my boyfriend if at all. I am on usually around 6PM Central time. I'm not really picky about what group SYN, XGG, XGC. I'm really competetive.

If you have any recommendations that would be great! I'll keep looking myself but if you know of something that I don't then let me know :)

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Hello,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a clan. My boyfriend plays on the PS4 and Xbox One. He mostly plays Destiny 2 on both! He plays it quite a bit usually in the mornings before work but mostly after work so around 11:30PM Central time. (I feel as though he would be really good in SYN, he has that kind of humor)

Myself, I mostly play Black Ops 3 (Hardcore), Smite, and occasionally will play Destiny 2 but not NEARLY as much as my boyfriend if at all. I am on usually around 6PM Central time. I'm not really picky about what group SYN, XGG, XGC. I'm really competetive.

If you have any recommendations that would be great! I'll keep looking myself but if you know of something that I don't then let me know :)

Hey there, welcome to Xiled Gaming! I went ahead and added you on Xbox, I don't play too much BO3 or Smite but can definitely introduce you to people who do. As far as Destiny 2 I play that the most and have several clans who do too. I'll hit you up on Xbox tonight :)

Killer0Succubus

Forum Nub
Jun 1, 2018
Minnesota
Sounds awesome! Thanks. My bf is huge on Destiny 2. We were both in a clan but they never seem to be on and he likes doing the raids and such. I'll do raids but am not nearly as active as him so I assumed we probably wouldn't end up in the same clan but we are still able to play with each other right? Also, can you have more than one clan? Like, if I wanted to join CUT and a clan specific to a game?

SFP Ribon SS

Banned
Mar 24, 2016
England
Sounds awesome! Thanks. My bf is huge on Destiny 2. We were both in a clan but they never seem to be on and he likes doing the raids and such. I'll do raids but am not nearly as active as him so I assumed we probably wouldn't end up in the same clan but we are still able to play with each other right? Also, can you have more than one clan? Like, if I wanted to join CUT and a clan specific to a game?

Good luck with finding a clan, wherever you end up I hope you enjoy your time there! As for your question, we only allow members to be in one clan at a time, but of course you are free to play with whoever you like (as long as there are no mods involved)!

SFP Ribon SS

Banned
Mar 24, 2016
England
I meant XGG not cut.. and a specific clan cuz I see some people with xiled gaming girlz but then a clan they are apart of.

Thank you for the response

In that case yes. XGG is not the same as being a part of XGC, SYN or KoG as they do not have any clans. It is something you can chose to be a part of on top of the other clan you are in. XGG obviously is just for girls so whilst you are in your normal clan you can also take part in separate events and game nights they hold. Personally I would recommend joining XGG if you are interested in meeting lots of people, it's a good way to get know people from all different parts of the community that you otherwise might not have much to do with, not to mention to make some new friends :)

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
I meant XGG not cut.. and a specific clan cuz I see some people with xiled gaming girlz but then a clan they are apart of.

Thank you for the response

Yeah, so basically XGG is just a separate group for only females but it isn't considered a clan, so you would be in a clan as well as XGG's group. And I will invite you once I finish this game of Crucible lol :)

XGC EliteDragon

Forum Star
Nov 9, 2014
Seattle, Washington
If your boyfriend is interested or yourself, XGC Wolfpack XK is recruiting for Destiny 2, Pubg, & Division side games we play are varied like Defiance 2050. If you guys are interested hit me up on Xboxone my gt is XGC DrgnWarrior