Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR WWII ACTIVE CLAN.

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
Im looking for an active XGC clan atm that plays WWI or their main game is the CoD series. I know im in a clan already but I have no idea what’s going on in it anymore. I don’t know who the general is anymore or my XS, I know I should talk to someone about it but I rather just transfer to another clan. So if anyone is looking for a new member thats active let me know!

G

Hope it works our for you if you ever wanna game on Ww2 or anything feel free to hit me up ! Gamertag SYN Blurry

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
Section Leader

XGC Dread XS

General

XGC DrakeMERC

Captains(1)

XGC Frostfox

These are your current leaders in your clan.

To transfer you must follow chain of command.

Hope things work out for you.

Reactions: St1ddy

ElPandaXpress

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 24, 2018
USA
Im looking for an active XGC clan atm that plays WWI or their main game is the CoD series. I know im in a clan already but I have no idea what’s going on in it anymore. I don’t know who the general is anymore or my XS, I know I should talk to someone about it but I rather just transfer to another clan. So if anyone is looking for a new member thats active let me know!

Hey there,

We're both in XGC Torment. Add me and I'll go over everything. My GT is ElPandaXpress
Our Section Leader is XGC Dread XS
Our General is XGC DrakeMerc
Our Captain is XGC FrostFox

I can get you in contact with Frost if you would like

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
[Update]

I was able to get in contact with my General and he told me that he had to get ahold of the XS which I understand and I wasn’t expecting an answer the next day or anything like that but it’s roughly I think 2-3 weeks from I last spoke to him. (I don’t have the xbox messages anymore to look back at the date) I’m really trying to be patient and not too whiny as though this might come off as such. I’m just at a loss right now and I don’t know what to do. Any help or advice would be appreciated

P.S When I spoke to the General he did ask what clan I wanted to be in and I told him I didn’t have a specific clan in mind just a WWII one, so maybe that could be why it’s taking forever

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
[Update]

I was able to get in contact with my General and he told me that he had to get ahold of the XS which I understand and I wasn’t expecting an answer the next day or anything like that but it’s roughly I think 2-3 weeks from I last spoke to him. (I don’t have the xbox messages anymore to look back at the date) I’m really trying to be patient and not too whiny as though this might come off as such. I’m just at a loss right now and I don’t know what to do. Any help or advice would be appreciated

P.S When I spoke to the General he did ask what clan I wanted to be in and I told him I didn’t have a specific clan in mind just a WWII one, so maybe that could be why it’s taking forever

Try hitting up your Section Leader. Also it’s been a big vacation month he may be on vacation. If you can not hit you your XS my door is always open as well as other Section leaders or hit up a XD and use the open door policy.