Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR CLAN

Beard_Radio

Forum Nub
Nov 19, 2017
Omaha, Ne
I'm new here. I'm looking to join a clan. I play on the PlayStation 4. I play cod ww2 as well as rocket league and other such games. I was googling some gaming communities and you guys came up and I really liked everything you guys are about. If you all could help me get a clan I'd appreciate it. I am 22 years old.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Ello person. I see you play on PlayStation 4 and are looking for a clan. Right now, XGC, SYN, nor KoG I believe have a PS4 clan. If you play on the Xbox, I could get you squared away for a clan. :3

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Plenty of homes fo you on the Xbox when you get it. We have 3 Divisons which you can join.
SYN- 16 and up
KoG- 16 and up
XGC- 18 and up

Each Divison is completely different and ultimately your choice where you want to go!

Rynobuddha

Forum Nub
Dec 12, 2017
Hey guys. I am not new to the community. Some of you may even remember me from long ago. I have been a general in several XGC clans, KoG clans and eventually a section leader in KoG. I am getting back into gaming some and would like to rejoin the community. I play mostly Minecraft, Cod, and battlefield. I don't have a ton of time to dedicate but would like to join a clan and enjoy the community once more.