Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: KOG POSEIDON XS

KoG Poseidon

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 7, 2012
Ohio
1: What is your username and gamertag?

KoG Poseidon XS/KoG Poseidon XS

2: What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I work Mon-Fri from 3am-9:30am and I have class Mon-Fri at 11am-2pm so i am available during the night. No later than 10pm EST. Times do not change very often.

3: What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I would like to hold events with a more competitive focus on Battlefield 4/Hardline and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare as well as Community gamenights.

4: If you had to describe yourself in one sentence. How would you do so?

I am a "needs to be done now" kind of person.

5: Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

No

6: If you answered yes to any of the above questions, What type of event was it?

7: Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time?

Freelancer

8: How long have you been in XG?

If you combine my activity it has been almost two years. I left XG in mid 2013 and returned mid 2014. If you only count recently it has been about 8-10 months.

9: What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

KoG/Section Leader

10: What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

Members in my clans are always asking about upcoming events. I direct them towards the home page where they will find the listed upcoming events. Its pretty much a hit or miss when they go to check. I figured if I join it'll make it easier for me to keep them up to date on the events as well as introduce them to new opportunities in XG.

11: What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to accomplish more interaction of members from different divisions. Most of the events i have attended are made up of members from the same division as the host.

12: Did someone recommend you to the events team? If so, who?

I talked to KoG Devoured XS. Ive just been thinking about joining to help out and hold events, after I attending a few myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
1: What is your username and gamertag?

KoG Poseidon XS/KoG Poseidon XS

2: What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

I work Mon-Fri from 3am-9:30am and I have class Mon-Fri at 11am-2pm so i am available during the night. No later than 10pm EST. Times do not change very often.

3: What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

I would like to hold events with a more competitive focus on Battlefield 4/Hardline and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare as well as Community gamenights.

4: If you had to describe yourself in one sentence. How would you do so?

I am a "needs to be done now" kind of person.

5: Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

No

6: If you answered yes to any of the above questions, What type of event was it?

7: Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time?

Freelancer

8: How long have you been in XG?

If you combine my activity it has been almost two years. I left XG in mid 2013 and returned mid 2014. If you only count recently it has been about 8-10 months.

9: What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

KoG/Section Leader

10: What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

Members in my clans are always asking about upcoming events. I direct them towards the home page where they will find the listed upcoming events. Its pretty much a hit or miss when they go to check. I figured if I join it'll make it easier for me to keep them up to date on the events as well as introduce them to new opportunities in XG.

11: What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

I hope to accomplish more interaction of members from different divisions. Most of the events i have attended are made up of members from the same division as the host.

12: Did someone recommend you to the events team? If so, who?

I talked to KoG Devoured XS. Ive just been thinking about joining to help out and hold events, after I attending a few myself.

Are you ever going to do anything Poseidon? Geez! I'm getting old over here waiting for you to host an event.