Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: KOG IMPACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Impact

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 16, 2010
MI
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?
KoG Impact

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Right now during the summer these times vary because my work schedule changes week to week. Once college starts ill have a more set schedule that I can play.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Would like to get a fantasy football league going. (With prizes provided by me)
Other sport game leagues going, and some gaming tournaments.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am very goal orientated and will take responsibility with what i put my word to, meaning i will make sure all the preparation is done and that during event will run smoothly without problems.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I hold multiple leagues outside of XG for Fantasy Football and Xbox live madden leagues. Probably the last 3 Years.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Fantasy Leagues over multiple sports, and online leagues to play in.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG since 2010 were i became inactive 2 times. My first return i was pulled back in under XDC and was under the design area. Then this is my second and final return and would like to get on a team that takes a little less skill.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG, KoG Basic, General.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
Bring some unique events that havent been brought up yet. Get more games involved then just what we play everyday.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Hope to get a few active gamers going on some events they enjoy and get the word out about these events.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoG Impact

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 16, 2010
MI
I will be planning it, and then i will fill it out in the event forum. Sorry this taking forever i was looking for a partner and now we will finalize every thing.

KoG Impact

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 16, 2010
MI
Our game night went well, we had about 8-10 people overall. I learned that it needs to be more specific game night next time.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
This application is done. We ran a Minecraft event and I talked to KoG Devoured XS about Impact. He did amazing and I think he will do good for us on the events team.

Status
Not open for further replies.