Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: KOG FLYY

KoG FLYY

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 27, 2014
Minnesota
1)*What is your username and gamer tag?
KoG FLYY

2)*What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
7 days a week more to the evening

3)*What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Well I would do a training event and try and get to know the basic information to move up and and to get out and meet more then there guys in there clans. My games I would do it on are black Ops 3, advanced warfare my game modes will be made up of custom and regular game modes I would try and do some of the games nights will be a prize game night

4)*If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
A really cool guy that would like to just chill

5)*Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes I have help with a gaming event with KoG ICEE XS, and I have done clan game nights and they turn out party good

6)*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?*
Custom game modes on Call of Duty

7)*Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)*

Freelancer

8)*How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.*
I been here since 4-27-14 and no I haven't left XG

9)*What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG Xiled Kings
General

10)*What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?*
I want to meet more and get more involved in the community and try and get people together and have a good time gaming

11)*What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?*
To meet more people and get more people gaming and to understand what the clan is all about

12)*Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1)*What is your username and gamer tag?
KoG FLYY

2)*What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
7 days a week more to the evening

3)*What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Well I would do a training event and try and get to know the basic information to move up and and to get out and meet more then there guys in there clans. My games I would do it on are black Ops 3, advanced warfare my game modes will be made up of custom and regular game modes I would try and do some of the games nights will be a prize game night

4)*If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
A really cool guy that would like to just chill

5)*Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes I have help with a gaming event with KoG ICEE XS, and I have done clan game nights and they turn out party good

6)*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?*
Custom game modes on Call of Duty

7)*Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)*

Freelancer

8)*How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.*
I been here since 4-27-14 and no I haven't left XG

9)*What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG Xiled Kings
General

10)*What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?*
I want to meet more and get more involved in the community and try and get people together and have a good time gaming

11)*What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?*
To meet more people and get more people gaming and to understand what the clan is all about

12)*Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No

Please contact me on the xbox to further discuss your application