Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KoG Division Leader Promotions

Congratulations on your promotions to Division Leaders in Kings of Gaming!

KoG Force XD, joined Xiled Gaming in 2006. Even though I did not have the pleasure of meeting him until recently, he has been a great asset to me as well as the Division as a whole. His previous experience as a former Division Leader has helped guide me and taught me a few things along the way. There were some times when we did not see eye to eye on a few new changes to how, for example, lists were supposed to be posted each month. He was a great General and a great Section Leader. And I know he will be a great Division Leader. Congratulations on your Promotion to Division Leader in Kings of Gaming!

KoG HAVEL XD, joined Xiled Gaming in 2012. I remembered picking KoG Havel XD (at the time was SYN Tobirama) on Black Ops 4 while randomly running across him on the map called Studio. Did not know much about him but I did remember him during my time in SYN as a General. KoG HAVEL XD has been with KoG since 2018 when KoG Rogue was created. Staying loyal to the division as well as the members that surrounded him. He went on to become General over KoG Rogue's second clan split, KoG LookOut. It has been a great honor working with him and seeing him grow throughout each rank. Through each tribulation, there are triumphs and growth. Congratulations on your promotion to Division Leader in Kings of Gaming.

"A successful person finds the right place for himself, but a successful leader finds the right place for others." ~John C. Maxwell