Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JETHRO & ME - FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD WEEKEND EVENT

XGC GhostDog XL

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC XILED KINGS
Nov 14, 2006
A, A
CALLING ALL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVING HORROR READERS OUT THERE IN XILED GAMING!!

If you love Zombies, Action and Crazy Circumstances in a well paced storyline during the beginnings of a zombie apocalypse then Jethro & Me is for you and it's FREE to download this weekend on Amazon.com!

The first ebook published by our very own XGC GhostDog XL will go out as a FREE download as of 12am on July 14th thru 11:59pm on July 15th, that's 2 full days to download this great ebook to your Kindle devices or Kindle free reading apps also available for all platforms for free at Amazon.com!

Help support our intrepid XGC GhostDog XL aka Dylan Worthey on his endeavor to share great stories by downloading and rating the book with a review on Amazon.com telling everyone what you thought of this literary experience.

http://amzn.com/B00DMOWC84

Free Promo Banner J & Me.jpg

XGC GhostDog XL

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC XILED KINGS
Nov 14, 2006
A, A
Jethro & Me is ranked #19 in Top 100 free books in Kindle/Fiction/Genre/Horror/Occult. Thank you to all you zombie loving gamer freaks like me out there for helping to achieve this awesome goal !

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
"Her screams died off in a high-pitched note that any opera singer would have been proud to attain." I read this and actually lol. Genius Ghostdog absolutely genius.

Last edited: