Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INFERNO MODE IS MAKING A COMEBACK TO THE CRUCIBLE THIS WEEK

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
Inferno mode is something akin to Hardcore mode, check out some of the differences from the regular crucible game play.

• No Tracker
    • Players have no “radar” in the top left corner of their HUD
    • Super Good Advice: Please, please check your corners, Guardians
  • Simplified Scoring
    • We've removed as many scoring events as possible
    • The mode is solely about getting kills
    • Assists are good for team-play but don’t net any points
  • Less Heavy Ammo
    • There’s only one set of Heavy crates per match
    • With no Tracker, it’s much easier to flank an aggressive opponent that’s pushing for kills because they have Heavy
    • Expect players to play more conservatively with Heavy ammo to try and get more bang for the buck

click the link for more details https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12714

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Nice my internet is out hopefully till tomorrow, but I'm glad it's coming back i can wreck on more kids via the shotty bugatti lol good post tho Phoenix.

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
If I could actually find people to play Crucible with I would be down to giving this another try.

Hey we have a group that likes to play Crucible, look us up, we'd be happy to play with ya.
XGC Coldfire, contact GetMIKEDup (Lt of Destiny squad) and/or contact XGC Bigslam (General), we have had a blast playing Destiny with gamers from all over the XG community.

ONO ITS PWNAGE

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2010
Indiana
Yeah, I played with a few of the XGC guys today and after I busted my butt to help in VOG in return for a team in Crucible. They decided to not live up to their bargain and went off to do CE instead. I've lost all faith in community as a result of this game. Unlikely I'll find anyone worth playing Crucible with in XG or any other place. This game is starting to make me regret spending the money on it.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Pwnge you know damn well the only person you can play crucible with is me bro come on now lol especially inferno me and you alone be wrecking on fools. Once I get my internet back on its gonna be on and poppin.