Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo098789

Forum Noob
Aug 12, 2008
California
I'm brand new to the community and I was hoping to find some poeple to play Ace Combat 6 with as well as a few other games(TF2, COD4, SC4, etc.). I'd also just like to meet some new people to game with. Is there any perticular place I should start looking?

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
There is an XGC Ace Combat 6 clan, I believe its XGC Xenith. The General is XGC Maj. Pwnage. If you are 18+ you could get in there. The general is XGC Maj. Pwnage.

We have various clans in all our divisions based in other games, so if you need more help, hit me up. :)

-Ashley

neo098789

Forum Noob
Aug 12, 2008
California
Ah... good to see a fellow Brand New fan. "It's funny how your worst enemies always seem to turn out to be all of your best friend's best friends" love that song.

On topic though: I requested to join XGC Xenith already because XGC Capn Crunch had a post on GFaqs asking for new recruits, I sent him a FR as well. Do you know how long it usually takes for the decisions to be made on recruits?

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Ah... good to see a fellow Brand New fan. "It's funny how your worst enemies always seem to turn out to be all of your best friend's best friends" love that song.

On topic though: I requested to join XGC Xenith already because XGC Capn Crunch had a post on GFaqs asking for new recruits, I sent him a FR as well. Do you know how long it usually takes for the decisions to be made on recruits?

It varies; usually a week, but if you just sent a join request, they may be confused as to who you are. They should really get you in a party to talk to you about the honor code/rank structure and so on and NOT just refer you to 'join' their clan.

I would add him on the box, try to get hold of either him, or XGC Maj. Pwnage to see if one of them could go over all the stuff with you. If they are still leaving your hanging, hit me back and I'll get you into one of my clans. I have both CoD4 and H3 based clans, but we play lots of games.

-Ashley

neo098789

Forum Noob
Aug 12, 2008
California
Well I already read the honor code and I love it. I already play using those rules myself and I'm really excited to see other people playing by them as well. There are too many people online that are all about trash talk and "how mad can I make this guy." I'm not trying to babble but it's just refreshing to see gamers with my same mindset. I'll send XGC Maj. Pwnage a message and let you know if I have any problems. Thanks for the help.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Well I already read the honor code and I love it. I already play using those rules myself and I'm really excited to see other people playing by them as well. There are too many people online that are all about trash talk and "how mad can I make this guy." I'm not trying to babble but it's just refreshing to see gamers with my same mindset. I'll send XGC Maj. Pwnage a message and let you know if I have any problems. Thanks for the help.

No problemo!!!

[closed]

This member has been referred to the proper contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.