Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IM LOOKING FOR A QUICK ANSWER :D

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Well, you can do one of a few things... Posting here was a great idea. A lot of people from all our divisions check this forum area, so hopefully someone from SYN has contacted you already, if not, I will personally refer your name to someone in SYN.

What game you do play primarily?

You can also feel free to contact anyone from the 'online now' portion of our forums page that has SYN in front of their log in name.

Be patient, and I will be private messaging you soon.

-Ashley

SYN MAV3RICK

Forum Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
canada
thanks for getting it started ashley but i think i will take it from here since they are interested in joining SYN

well first off if you send my gamertag SYN MAV3RICK XS A fr i can get a hold of you on the xbox to find out what clan would be best suited for you for one thing here in SYN we have couple european clans for one and we also have alot of halo 3 based clans where the main game they play is halo 3 but my two clans are mainly call of duty 4 but if you want i can get you into a halo 3 based clan just as easy so first off contact me on the xbox when you are online next and i will find the right spot for you in SYN

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
thanks for getting it started ashley but i think i will take it from here since they are interested in joining SYN

well first off if you send my gamertag SYN MAV3RICK XS A fr i can get a hold of you on the xbox to find out what clan would be best suited for you for one thing here in SYN we have couple european clans for one and we also have alot of halo 3 based clans where the main game they play is halo 3 but my two clans are mainly call of duty 4 but if you want i can get you into a halo 3 based clan just as easy so first off contact me on the xbox when you are online next and i will find the right spot for you in SYN

Like I said, I already contacted Bunite and he told Panzer, so whatever you guys decide I guess.