Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: HONOR SLYTHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honor Slythe

Forum Nub
Aug 29, 2013
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

Username:Honor Slythe
Gamer tag:Honor Slythe
2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
24/7
Doesn't change

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Tournaments/Events in each game
Bring all of the division together so each new rank they aquire they will meet other like them in a event of the rankings choosing but also final say of the events team.
4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Spontaneous all-nighter hardcore gamer.
5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I'm trying to plan one right now. But I need an events team member to help otherwise besides KISSES.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

I don't know how to answer this one but it was going to be a large event if the capacity can hold it. It was going to be an event where all of XGC is welcome.
7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Full-time

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Since Aug. last year
9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

Division: XGC
Clan: Blood Shed
10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

A better way to help out the community instead of just being in a clan on a certain game. Be in a clan type that stretches to many games and not a specific type.
11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Everything where if no1 could do an event, I would be there to assist.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
XGC REBAR

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

Username:Honor Slythe
Gamer tag:Honor Slythe
2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
24/7
Doesn't change

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Tournaments/Events in each game
Bring all of the division together so each new rank they aquire they will meet other like them in a event of the rankings choosing but also final say of the events team.
4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Spontaneous all-nighter hardcore gamer.
5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I'm trying to plan one right now. But I need an events team member to help otherwise besides KISSES.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

I don't know how to answer this one but it was going to be a large event if the capacity can hold it. It was going to be an event where all of XGC is welcome.
7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Full-time

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Since Aug. last year
9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

Division: XGC
Clan: Blood Shed
10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

A better way to help out the community instead of just being in a clan on a certain game. Be in a clan type that stretches to many games and not a specific type.
11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Everything where if no1 could do an event, I would be there to assist.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
XGC REBAR

Hit KoG Devoured XS up on the Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.