Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOLY CRAP!

SYN Spector

Forum Nub
Nov 30, 2017
This community is still around? I remember being a General of XGC Intensity back in 06-07 during Halo 2 times.... Any of those old timers still around? I just recreated this account to post this. I used SYN Ashley as my referer, so I’m assuming she is still here. Last I saw she made Section Leader. I remember when she was a Lieutenant... I was XGC back then, went to Iraq, and then joined SYN. I think I still have my shirt somewhere... Wow.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
This community is still around? I remember being a General of XGC Intensity back in 06-07 during Halo 2 times.... Any of those old timers still around? I just recreated this account to post this. I used SYN Ashley as my referer, so I’m assuming she is still here. Last I saw she made Section Leader. I remember when she was a Lieutenant... I was XGC back then, went to Iraq, and then joined SYN. I think I still have my shirt somewhere... Wow.

What was your gamer tag in SYN and XGC was it Spector?

SYN Spector

Forum Nub
Nov 30, 2017
Originally it was XGC XxSpectorxX when I was in XGC Kurrupt ND, at some point I changed it to XGC Spector and went to XGC Intensity. When I deployed in October 2007, I believe Intensity was disbanded. When I came back I joined a clan in SYN during CoD4 Modern Warfare. I don’t remember what it was called. Being away for 15 months made me lose contact with the community. When I came back and got married XGC kinda went to the wayside. I had a thread that I updated quite regularly when I was downrange. I couldn’t tell you where it was or if it is still around. I made this account the other day because my cousin and I were talking about back when we used to have teams when we played games. It made me reminisce of my old days in H2 in XGC. So I searched y’all and was surprised XG was still around.

SYN Spector

Forum Nub
Nov 30, 2017
I joined XGC like 3 months after it was formed. Still have beef with KSI? Man, I still remember sitting down and reading the honor code with recruits and all of the clan management crap....

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
You know, your name looks kinda familiar...Were we Generals together? Pit Bull used to be my Section Leader.

Pitbul is still in Xiled Gaming But anyways

Welcome back to XG! First things first: You will need to go through the Grass Wasn't Greener to join back into the community. In order to do this, you will need to >>THIS<< (click that) first. In this thread you will find 13 questions. Copy those. Then go >>HERE<< and start a new thread. Once you have done that, you will need to paste the questions and answer them to the best of your ability.

Once your application has been approved, you will be able to find a clan that plays the games you play.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to hit me up on the box (Gamertag: XGC Taurus XS) or shoot me a private message!