Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HERE IS AN IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrAcK3Ra9

Forum Nerd
Oct 8, 2013
mount carmal PA
i think xgc sould have a smart phone app made just for thos who cant get on the forums with a computer yes the moble verison works for some but others its hard to do anything if anyone one is with me on this one reply with yes or no i am just thinking out of the box just trying to hely the family that is xgc love this clan so much just trying to prevent headaches spread the word this is a must for the family

MrsMcCoy420

Forum Nub
Sep 30, 2015
Ohio
Sounds like a great idea, I was just thinking the same thing when I got on the site today! With all these wonderful minds we have here in xiled gaming, someone should know how to get us started or develop a team who wants to work on it :)

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
here's the problem everyone, this idea has been passed around for years; even before i was a member, but it's just simply not an idea that can just happen like everyone thinks. for 1, from what i have heard (which may or may not be true), the server that we use for the site isnt compatible with mobile apps. secondly, if you would like a current example of why an app wouldn't be feasible please look at PWNzone. its been up for at least a month now, and nobody uses it. memebers will get on, but the forums are dead, and so is the shoutbox. for any app to even be considered, first the members need to show that they are using the tools they already have.