Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO XGC!

vlREBORNlv

Forum Nub
Oct 18, 2016
Hey peeps, my name is Thomas. GT vlREBORNlv. I've already met a few of the community and they've been really fun to run with. We ran some hardcore CoD BOPS 3 which is fun but my jam is more core playlists. Anyways let me know if any core groups want to run. I'm usually on after 5pm CT during the week, weekends are more available. Appreciate taking me in, especially just before the release of IW and MWR. Have a good one all!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Hey peeps, my name is Thomas. GT vlREBORNlv. I've already met a few of the community and they've been really fun to run with. We ran some hardcore CoD BOPS 3 which is fun but my jam is more core playlists. Anyways let me know if any core groups want to run. I'm usually on after 5pm CT during the week, weekends are more available. Appreciate taking me in, especially just before the release of IW and MWR. Have a good one all!

Hey there I have a Bo3 clan that plays every game type hit me up when ever my gamer tag is XGC Taurus XS

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz

Hey there buddy, glad to have u within the XGC community! I have some good chill people you should meet. We play on both sides of the field equally in both hardcore and core. If ur interested reply back or hit me up on Xbox Live.

Come get to know us and just hang to see if u like our group of people, u cant go wrong.

GT: Based Zetsu

XGC TwIsTiD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 3, 2016
Va
Hows it going vlREBORNlv and welcome to the community. This is a very good community to be a part of and there are a lot of clans to choose from. We play core domination mostly ,after 5 eastern time. Always looking for new gamers. With that being said I'm sure you will have a good time. Send me a fr at XGC TwIsTiD.