Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVERYONE THAT PLAYS HALO PLEASE READ

KoG Preacher

Forum Star
Dec 27, 2006
NOTE- This thread can also be found in the Halo 3 Thread on your Control Panel

I am here to ask of all the Halo 3 players in Xiled Gaming if they would like to join me in getting 1,000 gamer score on this game. I still have to beat this game on legendary so if anyone wants to join me in beating it on this difficulty mode you are free to join me. There are 3 spots open the first 3 that take the spots will get in over others (meaning that there are unlimited spots open, but if all or 1 or 2 of the 3 people are on they will get in before you). First come first serve. Also I still have to get the skulls and terminals so spots are open for that also.

Thanks guys please post on this thread or private message me to get a spot. Also please send me a friend request with a voice message stating why your sending the fr (In this case the 1,000 gamer score in Halo 3).

KoG Preacher

Forum Star
Dec 27, 2006
I recently completed Halo 3 on Legendary with my friends but I still have 2 Slivers Skulls, All of thee meta games, and the terminals. If anyone would like to join me....again either private message me, send me a friend request on XBL, or just message me if I happen to be on XBL also.

KoG Preacher

Forum Star
Dec 27, 2006
It is going on until I announce it is over on this specific forum. Please send me a friend request both on the website (www.XILEDGAMING.com) and on Xbox Live. If you happen to be on when I am on too send me a message and I will invite you into my party.

KoG Preacher

Forum Star
Dec 27, 2006
Glad to hear that SYN Excon. Please send me a friend request on both this site and Xbox Live and as soon as you are on us four will try to complete our needs.