Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CANCELLED: EVENTS TEAM APP

KoG AngelOfKaos

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 1, 2014
Maine
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

KoG AngelOfKaos

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

im available almost always and it rarely changes

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

michael myers
infected
Clan vs clan
army of one
3v3
6v6
and also any game night ideas from other members to try and get all our clans gaming together and more involved in the community.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am friendly, outgoing, reliable and dedicated.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes. Many times on Xbox 360 when I was in XGC Havoc, I hosted many different game nights, and also on the ps4 side when i was on the event team and i also helped a fellow member host some of his events as well. i dont know how many but quite a few.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Player of the week
Michael Myers
Army of one
3v3 matches
6v6 in clan matches
clan v clan matches

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox One

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Um I believe it was 2013 when I joined and no I've never left XGC before.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm in KoG
KoG Vendetta
Currently a Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I've been here a longtime and got to experience a lot of wonderful memories gaming and being part of a close knit family so to speak, I feel this would be a great opportunity to get even more involved in the community and possibly get others more involved as well.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Giving our members more to look forward too and hopefully get members more invloved within the community instead of just their clan.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No, i use to be on the events team.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

KoG AngelOfKaos

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

im available almost always and it rarely changes

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

michael myers
infected
Clan vs clan
army of one
3v3
6v6
and also any game night ideas from other members to try and get all our clans gaming together and more involved in the community.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I am friendly, outgoing, reliable and dedicated.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes. Many times on Xbox 360 when I was in XGC Havoc, I hosted many different game nights, and also on the ps4 side when i was on the event team and i also helped a fellow member host some of his events as well. i dont know how many but quite a few.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Player of the week
Michael Myers
Army of one
3v3 matches
6v6 in clan matches
clan v clan matches

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox One

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

Um I believe it was 2013 when I joined and no I've never left XGC before.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

I'm in KoG
KoG Vendetta
Currently a Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I've been here a longtime and got to experience a lot of wonderful memories gaming and being part of a close knit family so to speak, I feel this would be a great opportunity to get even more involved in the community and possibly get others more involved as well.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Giving our members more to look forward too and hopefully get members more invloved within the community instead of just their clan.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No, i use to be on the events team.

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?

• Find 1 of the 4 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Craig, XGC Dreadnought, XGC Juic3 XS, or SYN x BugZ XS, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit up XGC Buffy XS or XGC Taurus XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand whats expected!

KoG AngelOfKaos

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 1, 2014
Maine
In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?

• Find 1 of the 4 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Craig, XGC Dreadnought, XGC Juic3 XS, or SYN x BugZ XS, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit up XGC Buffy XS or XGC Taurus XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand whats expected!

so i cant use my co host i need to try n get one of these members to co host?