Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Event Team

XGC Tweetygirl

XGC DEATH REAPERS
XGC ATROCITY XK
Jun 7, 2019
1) What is your username and gamertag?
XGC Tweetygirl- same as GT

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Tuesday and Friday any time only time changes is holidays because of work

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold, and what games can you host events on?
Siege, MW, GTAV, Cold War, Boadelands 3, BO4, need for speed heat, cod ww2and more.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Inviting, and easy to get along with.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have, all my own. None with Events team yet.

6) If you answered yes to question 5 above, what type of an event was it and what games/modes were played?
MW custom games

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also state whether you have left XG and returned.
1 year and 6 months

8) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
XGC and XGC Armageddon General

9) What is your main reason for wanting to join the Events Team?
i like the idea of having people to bounce ideas off with, and make the community just a little more fun and exciting for everyone in it.

10) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted onto the Events Team?
Targeting games to people, and having successful game nights.

11) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
1. I am constantly meeting and playing with new people in XG.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? Multiple people have mentioned it to me. XGC Buffy XD recommend me to join event team