Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

XGC FIREBALL

Forum Nub
Jul 20, 2013
sandersville ga
All i know is five of the people i play with every weekend has left for what ever reason i am still going.to play with these guys cause they are the reason i joined xgc and they are just about the.only ones that will play with me.online

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
They may have been part of the 29 that came back!! Im pretty sure some of them were from Xiled Kings!! And feel free to hit me up anytime to play!!

XGC CrUnCh

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
yo fireball we did come back. It's true don't believe the HYPE why leave a good thing. Things for us were blown out of proportion and luckily leaders in this community are willing to hash out disagreements. If you properly use your chain of command things like this don't happen!

SYN Xeno

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Santa Rosa Beach Florida
I have enjoyed reading all the threads from 007 and from Hades.

I like to see there opinion on things like this, in the end i think it's all just competition to get the title that I think XG holds on it's own for a long time for themselves

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
Not every story, sometimes there is just truth and lies!! Lol. I have nothing to lie about or hide. And everyone that knows me and talks to me will tell you, i will tell you what a situation is truthfully weather it be my fault or someone elses or maybe both at fault!!! Fact of the matter is that i dont bull**** but i am respectfull about it!! Or at least i try to be!!

XGC LILITH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 18, 2012
Wisconsin
you definately try to be tommygun, i remember having this conversation with ya. I have personally heard both sides of every which way possible, but honestly, i havent seen any of the negative things that have been said so it isnt for me to form an opinion based on rumors and arguements. if we are a drama free community it makes no since how people drag themselves into the middle of these issues that doesnt really concern them :)

thumbstickchick

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2013
ontario canada
as a new user to this site ... I find it a little discouraging to read this thread, and saddening since a lot of people join these forums for the very thing that some seemed to want to either break away from or dominate once they gain some standing in it. community. comes with responsibility and also a portion of sacrifice. the greater good and all that. i'm not sure what happened or who did what or why but as a new user I hope this sort of thing doesn't happen often and I think when it does you guys seem to have the right approach. even a superstar player should be representing the team not themselves. wish everyone involved the best .... go forward.