Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Design Team Meeting Notes

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
Media/Design Team Meeting Notes
October 7th, 2023

1)Twitch Banner Requests -
If you are planning to do Twitch Banners for people in the community, please add this format to your personal designers forum. Example of what needs to be posted is in the link below:

2)Activity -
When someone places a flyer, banner, or signature request, please give everyone enough time to pick one up. If you have been picking up multiple requests lately, I appreciate you, but we need to give the other Design Team Members an opportunity to pick up some requests as well.

If you have not picked up any requests recently, please try to do so. I have started keeping a record of when each member has picked up their last request whether it be flyers, signatures, or banners. If you do not pick up a request over a certain period of time, you will be considered inactive in the team and removed from the Design Team unless you give notification as to why.

3) Event Team Flyers -
People can start picking up flyers as they are available. Flyers will be submitted by SYN Chell XD or SYN Sobi XS as they are approved. Events are held 2 weeks from the date of posting, so that means flyers need to be completed in a timely manner so they can be advertised appropriately.

4) Design Team Forum Banner -
We are trying to udate the forum banners for Design Team Members. If you have not submitted a banner for your personal designer forum, please do so soon. As a reminder, the image needs to have Xiled Designer under your name on the image. Please create these in the format required of 400px x 74px. (px...pixels) If you send me your image once completed, I will get it uploaded to the website.

5) SOTM - Signature of the Month
We will be starting SOTM back up so people of the community can participate in those contests. We will be voting on the SOTM theme ONE Month before we start designing for the contest. If anyone has any theme suggestions for December, please let me know.

6) Design Team Meetings-
I will start hosting a Design Team Meeting once every 2 months. The information for Date and Time of said meetings will be posted in the thread #discussions in the Design Team Forum under the XG Teams Discord. Meetings will always be on Discord in the Design Team Meeting Voice Channel.

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky

Design Team Meeting Notes – 02/15/2024

Activity

If you are still wanting to be part of the Design Team, that is great news. However, if you are falling off or just do not have the time for it anymore, that is okay. We know this is a volunteer service of the community. We want everyone to feel free to express concerns or trouble keeping up with the objectives of the team to reach out to us.

If you feel you need to speak to us, reach out to SYN Sobi XS or SYN Crazy XS. We are here to help you.

Design Team Projects

Submissions for the Banners requested by the XC/XI’s concerning the following now have a deadline:
  • XG Lounge
  • Gaming Discussions
  • General Discussions
The deadline to get submissions in will be February 29th, at 11:59pm EST.

Reminder, this is voluntary. If you do not want to submit anything for this project, its okay. However, if you do, please have them in by the deadline.

After the requested Project is completed, we will be starting a project for the Design Team itself. The banners located in the Design Team Forums are going to be updated. We want everyone to submit your creative designs for each of the forums if you want to participate. You do not have to submit anything, but it is a great way to show the community members what you can do as a design team member.

These designs will have a submission deadline of March 21st, 2024 at 11:59pm EST.

XBOX Profile Picture Format Size

A not for everyone, Xbox profile pictures format size has been updated. The required size is now:
  • 512 x 512 pixels
Anyone creating profile pictures for Xbox members need to be aware of this. I have updated this change on the Forums Format Rules for a guideline for all to see. Thanks.

SOTM – Signature of the Month

We are taking suggestions on the SOTM for the months of March and April. If you have not made a suggestion, please do so in the #sotm thread on the Design Team Discord Area. When making a suggestion, please make sure to list what month the suggestion is for. I will be creating a poll for everyone to vote on their favorite.

Design Submission File Names

When posting a design on the website for a member to pick up, you must remember the file name must match the requirements and rules. Down below is an example:

File Name: Must match members name, all in lowercase, and with no spaces.
• Member's Name: XGC xVIPERx XI would be xgcxviperxxi.png

Same would go for Flyers.
  • Golf with Your Friends – golfwithyourfriends.png or gwyf.png

Personal Design Requests

If you do not have a Person Design Requests thread in your person forum, I would make the suggestion of creating one. This area would be for members wanting things like profile pictures or any other miscellaneous creation besides banners or signatures.

Signatures

Speaking of Signature requests. There is a rule about signatures I would like to point out again.
  • If a member does not have 25 posts on the website, they CANNOT have a signature requested in the Request a Signature Forum. It must be denied! If they post the request in YOUR Personal Forums, it is at your own discretion on whether or not to create the design for them.
  • Once a member has picked up their signature, they must wait a MINIMUM of 60 days before they can request a new one to be designed.
  • There is an exception:
  • Individuals who have purchased specific active website Subscriptions can have multiple signatures. Multiple requests may be made. (1 every 2 weeks from the time signature is picked up)
I will be looking into if a. is still in effect. Please bare with me while I find this information out.

If you have any questions or concerns about the Design Team or any of the notes provided, please contact either SYN Sobi XS or SYN Crazy XS about them.

Keep up the good work guys. I am PROUD of ALL of you as Design Team Members!