Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC AlphaForce

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2012
East Stroudsburg, PA
hey xgc infinity and xgc basic just did a dry run on clan vs clan and it was a lot of fun and we are looking to reach out to the other clans / divisions and see if they would like to set up clan vs clan on halo 4 its alot of fun and helps members network with other clans/ divisions to have fun xgc infinity would gladly host the events if needed

Going with this idea from our "Future Event Ideas" thread, I am going to set up a multi-week, Division-wide tournament for each of the divisions. It will be an 4v4 tournament, best 2/3 on matches, with having 2-4 match-ups every night that I do this. I will be overseeing the tournament as a whole. I would like to start attending various General's meetings to get the word out, and generals can sign their clans up by sending me a PM. Each general will have a week notice of when their matches are going to be, in order to make sure they will have a full team by the time their matches happen. Each general, or appointed team leader, will then report their W/L to me in a PM. (i.e. If the match was between XiledFX and Nightfire, and Nightfire lost, the general of each would send me a PM saying "XDCXiledFX/XDCNightfire"). When the divisions have dwindled down to one clan each, we can have a 'best-of-the-best' Division vs Division Playoff. The pairings will be randomized by whatever website I find to do so. I will also try to find a website where I can get a randomizer for the map and game type as well. As stated earlier, each team leader will have 1 week notice to make sure they have a full team to compete. I would like to get this started by appx 05Jul2013, later if needed.

Reactions: XGC FonduKing
Status
Not open for further replies.