Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: KOG NOOKYMONSTA // NEW CLAN: KOG APEX

KoG GODFATHR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2014
Rancho Santa Fe , CA
Congratulations KoG NOOKYMONSTA on making General over your New Clan KoG APEX, You have worked very hard to attain this position and you have been a Great Leader in the Community!!!

You have always been there for your Family Members (Clan) as well as our Section. You have been supportive in making decisions for the Greater Good of XG as a Whole.

You Lead by example, listen to your members and try to find solutions, Which makes a great Leader.

It gives me great Pleasure to Congratulate you on Making General and on obtaining your own Clan KoG APEX.

I look forward to seeing you bring growth to that Clan and seeing future Clan Splits as I know that you will take the time to work with your Officers and Produce Quality Leaders.

Congratulations!!!

I look forward to seeing the Future Clan Battles between other Clans in KoG and furthermore representing KoG in Division Battles against XGC and SYN.​

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Nicely written! Congratulations on your promotion. Your work and vision is not unnoticed. Also thanks for teaching me how to play pubg lol

XGC Kreepr

Captain
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you godfather for the words of sincerity i know you see what goes on and what happens with the clans and community everything i do i do for my members they now that im here for them and them know i will go above and beyound to get them what they need it is impprtant to me that these guys/girls have a good experience within xg cause we all know that there are alot of bad leaders put there runs clan/gaming groups which can cause a very unpleasant gaming experience for people i know ive been there and had to deal with it so with that godfather let me thank you for your kindness and continued support on the climg up this ladder im not done yet im just getting started i look forward to the up coming days when apex raises to the top where it belongs this marks the beginning of a new chapter in kog

(Sorry i have horrible grammer i know)

XGC Kreepr

Captain
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you KoG EXILE XD for the chance to grow and bring forth new members to this divion of xg you are a good and i really enjoyed playing pubg and would love to relive that night sometime so please hit me up for another game night

XGC Kreepr

Captain
Oct 30, 2017
Rusty thank you i dont know you to well but im sure in time we will get to know each other better im excited to have the chance to raise up out of the ash and shine some light into kog i came over here with thw intent on explodeing and raise one of the biggeat clans here and know the travels begin so i hope to have a chance to game with you in the near future