Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMBAT VETERANS?

XGC Grey Gauss

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 23, 2014
Newport, IN
I was in Camp Taji Iraq from October 06 to January 08 then at camp liberty from October 08 to January 2010

From Oct 2006 to Jan 2010 you only had 9 months stateside? That sucks man. Thank you for everything you gave.

I was OEF 2010, was sent home a few months early from an injury that ultimately medically retired me from the military.

XGC Armadillo6

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Laurel Nebraska
From Oct 2006 to Jan 2010 you only had 9 months stateside? That sucks man. Thank you for everything you gave.

I was OEF 2010, was sent home a few months early from an injury that ultimately medically retired me from the military.

Hey brothe I'm sorry to hear that. Yea was oy home for like eight months then turned around and did another 15 months lol. I did 7 years then got out. Didn't want another deployment and the army isn't what it used to be

XGC Grey Gauss

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 23, 2014
Newport, IN
Hey brothe I'm sorry to hear that. Yea was oy home for like eight months then turned around and did another 15 months lol. I did 7 years then got out. Didn't want another deployment and the army isn't what it used to be

I'll agree to that whole-heartedly, it definitely wasn't what I thought it would be. I wouldn't ever change my time in though.

XGC Armadillo6

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Laurel Nebraska

Yea I would change any of it I learned a lot about myself and other things and look back and miss it but I'm happy with the choices I made