Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN SUPPORT @ XBOX.COM

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
We need everyone to go to the forum "bungie blames xbox", and show support for bringing back the clan list for H3 and all games in capable. There is alot of support and it grows daily but i would love to see more XGC personnel over there trying to get what we want.

XGC BULLETH3AD

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
You wont get anywere with bungie to try and have them bring back clan tabs. If you read one of bungies post they said they will not bring back clan tabs its up to microsoft to do that. As we all know bungie and microsoft split.

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
I think even if we all posted on bungies site that they still wont do anything. Maybe on microsoft's web site its a possibility. Based on what i said in my last post. But yeah i do wish they would bring the clan tab back it would help all of us out.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I think even if we all posted on bungies site that they still wont do anything. Maybe on microsoft's web site its a possibility. Based on what i said in my last post. But yeah i do wish they would bring the clan tab back it would help all of us out.

Alright here it is through my findings! It's not up to bungie period! They won't help you out or help petition it to Microsoft because they don't want to tick them off for there upcoming trilogy to continue Halo! It is something Microsoft has to do but problem is that they don't monitor there forums and besides calling and talking to a normal customer representative...we will never be heard!! Also on an even worse note...Bungie will blacklist anyone that post asking for this and a couple other things! My philosophy is think of another route if someone knows someone at Microsoft, otherwise save your time and energy! The best you can do is cross your fingers like I have and hope theres a couple non-democratic mind readers at Microsoft lol! :D

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
Well said YOMOMMA thats what everone should know about bungie and microsoft. Always look into something before you do anything because it could come back and bit you like there "blacklist".

Last edited: