Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CERTAIN SECTION LEADERS AND ABOVE TO DEAL WITH THE NEW MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A CLAN

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
hey guys and girls in XG this idea hit me and I want to know your thoughts on it. When there is new members they post in the new members thread looking for a clan normally there is a bunch of people looking at the new member trying to place them in his or her clan I was wondering like the grass isn't greener thread there are certain XG members that deal with that and take a class for it with certain qualitys maybe we can have Certain XS and above that can handle that thread for new members being placed in clans rather then anyone trying to recruit the new members I can see it can probably cause conflict with 2 or more people in different clans trying to get the same guy maybe this would be fare for everyone? Please let me know what you think.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
The idea isn't bad at all, however the most you can do is present it to the leaders of XG at your next General meeting. And their decision will make or break the idea. Way to take initiative on the matter though bro, keep it up.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
42 views and your the only one who comments thanks for the comment and I feel you on that but I wish more people would take there time and read this and give me there thoughts as well

Last edited:

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
well i've read this twice now and agree with you that it would help place potential members who are looking for a clan via the website, that being said you are also right as in it "could" cause an issue if 2 or more members go after the same person. Primarily why most clans recruit "in house" meaning with their own clan or solo. Conflict of interest. Great job bringing it up though! but as Kilo stated, you can only bring this up to your leadership above you and pass your idea along the river and see what the higher ups think. Could be accepted or denied, either way, good idea. Thank you for taking your time in this matter.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
well i've read this twice now and agree with you that it would help place potential members who are looking for a clan via the website, that being said you are also right as in it "could" cause an issue if 2 or more members go after the same person. Primarily why most clans recruit "in house" meaning with their own clan or solo. Conflict of interest. Great job bringing it up though! but as Kilo stated, you can only bring this up to your leadership above you and pass your idea along the river and see what the higher ups think. Could be accepted or denied, either way, good idea. Thank you for taking your time in this matter.

Thank you for replying I greatly appreciate it Bucs I do really believe this would greatly benefit the community as a whole I did indeed bring it to a few higher up members and they said they will have to talk about it I hope they consider it

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Thank you for replying I greatly appreciate it Bucs I do really believe this would greatly benefit the community as a whole I did indeed bring it to a few higher up members and they said they will have to talk about it I hope they consider it

Not a problem buddy. Keep up the good work and the ideas to possibly improve our community.