Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Perks BLAST SHIELD: YOU'RE DEAD WITHOUT IT

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
Blast Shield has become one of the most values perks within Call of Duty: Ghosts, and if you play Search and Rescue or even Search and Destroy you know why. Recently, The newest trend is the now infamous Riot Shield/C4 combination making it near impossible to play the game, Let alone enjoy it. Now until the Clan vs. Clan playlist gets updated to become like League Play from Black Ops 2, We are going to have to find ways to deal with this...

The semi solution is simple.. Blast Shield. Blast Shield is a perk that only costs 2 POINTS and if used gives you a fighting chance. Now normally an enemy using Riot/C4 is going to have Danger Close on making his C4 like a mini nuclear bomb and usually always killing the intended target. Well, If you have Blast Shield equipped you can survive ONE C4 charge. That is a HUGE advantage when playing S&R or S&D respectively. The extra seconds it gives you can help you run to a better position or be the difference in that gun fight. Also, If you combine this perk with Tac Resist which only costs 2 POINTS as well, That can save you from random flashes and such that can really make or break gunfights that happen close to spawns (Ex: Sovereign "A" Bomb and Warhawk "A" Bomb) I know from my own personal experiences that now I do not play Search without this perk on my classes. Give it a shot and see how you fare, You will see the difference almost immedietely.