Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XDC Dresden

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 11, 2011
Delaware, the "Small Wonder" state
August Member Spotlight: Interview with Mich2k

Headline: Mich2k, the Mountain Biking Tech Nerd!

Each month the XDC News Team picks a member in the community to interview for our monthly Member Spotlight. The Member Spotlight is intended for fellow Xiled Gaming members to meet other members in our community and get to know them. This month’s spotlighted member is Mich2k.

Mick2k as recruited into our XDC Division a little over a month ago by XDC KegTough. He currently holds the rank of Private in XDC Awakening, one of our PC gaming clans. When joining the community, Xiled Gaming's strong structure really appealed to him. Mich2k also enjoys his fellow PC gaming clan mates who play on League of Legends.

When asked about his preference for PC gaming, Mich2k mentioned how he likes the vast amount of options PC games offer, such as the different graphic settings and multi screen gaming. When asked about his favorite games to play, he named Minecraft, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and the Pokemon series as his top three. Alternatively, when asked to name his top three favorite movies, Mich2k named James Cameron's Avatar, The Hurt Locker, and Austin Powers.

PC games aren't all Mich2k is into. He also enjoys Mountain Biking in his home state of Minnesota, where he has lived all of his life. When he isn't out biking, Mich2k enjoys graphic design and serving as tech support on web forums. Mich2k also thoroughly enjoys music and considers Steve Aoki on of the best artists around. He also enjoys the band Macklemore, and Doctor P. He despises Country music, however.

Some interesting facts about Mich2k: Mich's favorite color is lime green and his favorite sports team is an eSports team called Cloud Nine Gaming. If Mich could be any animal, he would be an eagle, and his favorite food is pasta.

As one of XDC Awakening's valued PC gamers, Mich2k enjoys gaming with his fellow clan mates as well as meeting new gamers. If you play PC games, feel free to contact Mich2k on this site!

Mich2k, thank you for taking the time to allow me to interview you for this month's Member Spotlight. I enjoyed getting to know another one of our community's unique individuals. And, if I ever feel the urge to try PC gaming out for a change, I'll know who to contact to show me the ropes! On behalf of myself and the XDC News Team, thank you!

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Nice to meet you Mich2k, and we are proud to have you in the community :) I love learning about members and what they enjoy doing.