Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Application for the News Team

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
1) Gamer Tag/User Name - SYN JAChelle XS

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)? I have wrote for 5 local newspapers in the past. The articles were all sports related.

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting? The Events team news that may be coming up in the future and the future Generals that have been promoted.

4) Based on your interests in the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.
RAGENRUSSIN has been a part of SYN since 2018 when he joined Xiled Gaming. He has been a part of leadership many times, helping different divisions creating multiple clans. I became his Section Leader in November of 2019 when RAGENRUSSIN joined SYN Wrath 7 as a Sergeant. He worked so hard and had so much determination in team work with his fellow leaders in building, recruiting, training members that he eventually worked his way back up to General, by splitting his squad and splitting into a new clan SYN Pride 7. He worked so hard and was so proud and I remember his exact words during this time that he has so much Pride that is why he came up with this name.
He was a very fine General and was very proud of his clan, SYN Pride 7. RAGENRUSSIN left behind several close friends in Xiled Gaming. As in SYN, we are all family here and we all game and interact daily. My Section Generals are planning a Memorial Night for RAGENRUSSIN on Friday, October 2nd @ 10pm EST which will be streamed and put on Facebook for his family and friends at home to watch also.