Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 9175

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Kelso, WA
www.myspace.com
Hey all, I originally ran the idea for a review topic and it was declined it's cool, I created my own review website it's fairly new not many reviews but I have afew on it. The site addy is: http://home.earthlink.net/~xgcspartan9175/

Feel free to take a look around Every week I'll try to post updates since this is a new website you may have to hit refresh to update it sometimes. Feel free to leave me a line in a email and let me know what you think.

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
lol... hey what can i say we are just cool like that... hey did u check out those forums that he p[osted... the color is kinda in your face... but his stuff is extremely detailed

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
I would stay away from shameless self promotions, especially when it is so embarrasing. 4 out of 5 for terminiator?!, come on!

I would use less black background, and NO PINK.

that is shameful promotion.

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
oh you meant his website...**** it man....its his website he can run it the hell however he wants to...i'll let him know what i think but it ain't up to me...btw i don't really care what most people think of games...i usually here a rumor then find out for myself

Spartan 9175

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Kelso, WA
www.myspace.com
Regarding the color of the site, it was premade using a template I didn't have much choice in that. I would have prefered a blue color but it wasn't there. Regarding Terminator the scores are based on my experience of the game. I didn't have any issues with it. The only problem was the fighting mechanic would you like to tell me if you had problems with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.