Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY WE ARE ENCOURAGED TO POST

XGC MONZTR

Forum Member
May 5, 2014
Ohio
Hey everyone just posting to say thank you for allowing me to play with this great community everyone has been accepting and open with themselves and how they feel about everything and it had been a very positive result for myself again thank you

WhiteHammer1984

Forum Star
May 16, 2014
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I would just like to thank everyone for their input. I get on the site not just to post but to learn more and more about XGC and SYN and let me be the first to tell you that this information is very valuable to me and anyone else trying to recruit for XGC. I am currently a private but am looking to take on more and more responsibilities.

XGC SpudPeeler

Forum Nerd
Apr 28, 2014
usa
i know i,m at new member XGC in all alot new people could not figure out how and where to post thing think if put video put shop what do and how do it it hlep out :D

XGC Steak

Forum Junkie
Oct 11, 2013
Ohio
Until reciently I didn't use any "multi media" now I'm addicted to our site. I have never been TOLD to post, I enjoy it and "meeting" people through their posts especialy the forum games. and since Coldfire dose'n have many games going I hop onto others and have fun.