Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AMERICAN SOLDIERS

mohican

Forum Star
Jul 20, 2011
American soldiers in battle don't fight for what some president says on T.V., they don't fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag... they fight for one another.

mohican

Forum Star
Jul 20, 2011
to all the young ones out there who want to be on the front lines of battle, just because you beat a campaign of CoD or Battlefield on he hardest difficulty doesnt mean your a hardened soldier ready for war.....
there are no tactical inserts,no respawning, and no final stand! people die they dont rage quit!
War takes a mental toll on people your comrades will die, it will drive you to the edge of insanity if it doesnt take you to a grave.
i hope ive reached someone with this post before they make a decision based on the movie Black Hawk Down
Dont become a soldier to be a hero, become a soldier to make a difference its not about killing it about helping the oppressed

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
I know I am not American but to illustrate one of the biggest kindnesses of American soldiers evening during war was the group that shared their day ration packs with my squad when we were out on patrol and we couldn't get any from supplies... it was the biggest boost to morale in that month as we had lost one our boys to an IED. So just wanted to say thank you from one soldier to another.

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
Better be loyal to the man standing next to you...... someday he might be the one who stands next to you in battle. Do you want to be in the same fight as them or do you want to be on their side fighting with them? Drill Sergeant Voellm always used to say something like that. Then he'd call me a soup salad lol.