Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2023 Events Team Meeting Notes

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
This is where Events Team meeting notes will be posted for 2023.

Events Team Meetings are held quarterly typically.

Last edited:

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Tag Team:
The Events team is for the Community as a whole. We would like to take 2023 into having a host in one division with a co-host in another. This will get more people to get to know more and have bigger crowds. On Discord their are Game Night Chat channels set up for all of you to utilize. Please let's start doing this. Remember when you hold an Event for the Events Team you are to act professional and handle any issues quickly or send either KoG Lotus XD, SYN CHELL XS or SYN Sobi XS an invite ASAP.
Comments:
Questions:
Concerns:

2 week notice:
As many is aware we have a timeline just to help with spreading the word better and get more into our game nights. Some can be a case by case situations so if you have a night and its shorter then 2 weeks just ask. Main goal was a 3 day notice is short lol, but If it is before a Big meeting or Generals meeting let's get those games in.
Comments:
Questions:
Concerns:

Replacement unless emergency:
As some might know emergency situations does happen, Everyone is good in asking for help and I really do Appreciate everyone in working together. If you do need a replacement, ask in discord or send either Sobi or myself a message and we got you.
Comments:
Questions:
Concerns:

Summer event and title:
Summer is coming up, Ideas are great so the floor is open for all ideas!!!!
Comments:
Questions:
Concerns:

Spamming Event:
Make sure all events are being spammed out on discord. If not sure how, please get with Sobi, or myself and we will walk you though
Comments:
Questions:
Concerns:

Hosting:

With new members joining our team, which we welcome all!!! If anyone has any questions on how and where to post an event we are all here to help one another.
Comments:
Questions:
Concerns:

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I REALLY THANK EACH OF YOU FOR MAKING THE COMMUNITY WHAT IT IS. ALL YOUR HARD WORK HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED!!

Last edited:

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Events Team Guidelines

Hosting/Co-Hosting Events (Minimum 1 Every 2 Months)

As a reminder, events must be submitted 2 weeks in advance of the events so enough time is given for flyers to be made, advertising can be done, and preparations can be finished for the event.

Working with other Applicants, Attending Meetings, as well as Planning/Participating in Game Nights are the few basic responsibilities we uphold.

Questions?

Birthday Bash
As you all know, Xiled’s 18th Birthday Bash is coming up. We are excited to bring game nights to the community on January 6th, which will be on a Saturday this coming year. Hopefully, you have all came up with some unique ideas for the Event.
Let’s discuss this.

Event Advertising
Spamming Game Nights on Activity Feeds haven’t been being done. You might be asking yourself, where do I advertise my event?

Not only does your event get placed on the calendar on the website, but you can post the flyer you receive in the Discords.

In the XG Discord, under Community, you will find the Game Nights Announcements thread. This thread can published to the XGC, KOG, and SYN discords. There you will find the word publish under your post on PC, or if you are on your mobile device, press and hold your thumb down on your post. It will bring up the option of publish. Then you just press it. Simple, right?

If your game has a Forum under the Console and Mobile Category, you can create a forum for your game night there as well in the XG Discord.

During the night of your event, you can also post in the bs-chat on XG Discord. Let’s remember to do this with each game night we host.