Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[2/16/16] DESTINY GAME NIGHT

xXLegionXx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 2, 2015
Dallas, GA
1) Event Name:

Destiny Game Night

2) Area Or Game To Be Held On:

Destiny

3) Console To Be Held On:

Xbox one

4) Date & Time:

2/16/2016 at 7pm Easterntime-10pm eastern time.

5) Is This A Recurring Event:

No
6) Hosts:

XGC AngelofDoom

CO-host: XGC Tantaliz XS

7) Mass Message:

XGC AngelofDoom and XGC Tantaliz XS blank will be hosting a Destiny game night on February 16 2016, activities include, Crucibles, raids, POE, PVE, etc. It will start at 7pm eastern and end at 10pm eastern, please come out and have some fun with us!

8) Event Layout (Maps, Game Modes, Time limits, Etc.):

We will be doing activities in game such as Crucibles, Raids including Crota, Vault of glass, Kings Fall raid, Prison Of elders. Or PVE things such as bounties and/or quests.

9) Special Rules or Regulations:

If we do kings fall raid I will need to have at least 2 titans in the group, We will also be using Party chat.
No trash talking or at least keep it to a minimum, also if you leave in the middle of a raid because you feel that it is taking too long you will not be invited back.

10) Other:

I will provide everyone who signs up with some links to some great videos about each raid or post them in forums im not quite sure yet. Let’s come out and have some fun.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) Event Name:

Destiny Game Night

2) Area Or Game To Be Held On:

Destiny

3) Console To Be Held On:

Xbox one

4) Date & Time:

2/16/2016 at 7pm Easterntime-10pm eastern time.

5) Is This A Recurring Event:

No
6) Hosts:

XGC AngelofDoom

CO-host: XGC Tantaliz XS

7) Mass Message:

XGC AngelofDoom and XGC Tantaliz XS blank will be hosting a Destiny game night on February 16 2016, activities include, Crucibles, raids, POE, PVE, etc. It will start at 7pm eastern and end at 10pm eastern, please come out and have some fun with us!

8) Event Layout (Maps, Game Modes, Time limits, Etc.):

We will be doing activities in game such as Crucibles, Raids including Crota, Vault of glass, Kings Fall raid, Prison Of elders. Or PVE things such as bounties and/or quests.

9) Special Rules or Regulations:

If we do kings fall raid I will need to have at least 2 titans in the group, We will also be using Party chat.
No trash talking or at least keep it to a minimum, also if you leave in the middle of a raid because you feel that it is taking too long you will not be invited back.

10) Other:

I will provide everyone who signs up with some links to some great videos about each raid or post them in forums im not quite sure yet. Let’s come out and have some fun.

This is approved