Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
well im assuming you meant why? well i care because i find saying "go here and paste this" to EVERY member of SYN a VERY VERY unfair thing to do to me, the unadvantaged Captain who cannot spam thousands upon thousands of members with commands. Also because Id like to be in this and a Colonel Grade 2(Jer) should definatly not be repping SYN considering he dosnt have enough pride to talk to anyone lower than the rank of General(yeah he said apparently he dosnt talk to people lower than general). considering he finds himself "higher" than everyone else accord. to what ive heard kind of puts me off of letting him represent my clan.

I did mean why

as for his mass PM, it was stupid but he can't spam all of SYN. Just his clans, the generals and all the other leaders

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
I did mean why

as for his mass PM, it was stupid but he can't spam all of SYN. Just his clans, the generals and all the other leaders

dont matter its more than I can, and its not so much the fact that he sent it, its that fact of what he put in it. He said something along the lines of, SYn needs you to vote for these five people(the people who Burning Sky voted for) in the Allstars of XG vote. considering he didnt just say go vote for someone you think deserves it. Its just the fact he put names in it, thats telling people who to vote for, yeah you can "suggest" people but dont just say it, and if you are going to say it dont send it to someone who has some votes and is also in SYN, but you neglected to put on the list.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Well, I already posted my 8, but I have a lot of honorable mentions of people who I've played with so...

iTz JaMiE (XGC, also the best individually skilled H2 player in XG without a doubt)
ShadowInTheDark (SYN)
joedaddy918 (SYN)
SYN Legend XS (SYN)
XGC 3XCES (XGC)
XGC Allstar XL (XGC)
XGC Nick (XGC)
XGC STALK3R (XGC)
xl Righty lx (XGC)

I can't really think of anyone in KoG, I don't know many people from there anymore, same with SYN. Its weird how different this list would have been a year ago lol.

Also, Enforcer has to be the best all around H2 player in XG, he had a nasty BR, I mean dominant, and was about the best team player you could come around for most Halo players and not just XG.

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
well im assuming you meant why? well i care because i find saying "go here and paste this" to EVERY member of SYN a VERY VERY unfair thing to do to me, the unadvantaged Captain who cannot spam thousands upon thousands of members with commands. Also because Id like to be in this and a Colonel Grade 2(Jer) should definatly not be repping SYN considering he dosnt have enough pride to talk to anyone lower than the rank of General(yeah he said apparently he dosnt talk to people lower than general). considering he finds himself "higher" than everyone else accord. to what ive heard kind of puts me off of letting him represent my clan.

Um lets think on who is on my friends list.
lets see i have a sarg from a clan thats not mine
My Ex Gen
Another Sarg from another clan
KoG sarg
XGC sarg
TONS of XG captains
LTs

Wait am i to talk to everyone i meet ? or in SYN. i am pretty sure i have not talked to Thing till last night on shadowrun

Tell me AGAIN that i dont have enuff Pride. and as for me being a Colonel grade 2 so what? does that mean i am bad at the game . NO just means i dont play match making all my life.

anyone else wish to Throw something at me

XGC CRYSTAL

Forum Star
Feb 24, 2007
Rutledge,Tn
XGC Caviezel XI,xx lightrage xx,XGC AsILayDying(XGC)
KoG Future Ki, KoG Exit XD,KoG Perfect XS,XGC ADAMS(KOG)
SYN Dead3ye XS, SYN Scooter XS, SYN Jer XS, SYN Bunite XD(SYN)
Convicted Princess, XGG Devilsdemon(XGG)

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
Um lets think on who is on my friends list.
lets see i have a sarg from a clan thats not mine
My Ex Gen
Another Sarg from another clan
KoG sarg
XGC sarg
TONS of XG captains
LTs

Wait am i to talk to everyone i meet ? or in SYN. i am pretty sure i have not talked to Thing till last night on shadowrun

Tell me AGAIN that i dont have enuff Pride. and as for me being a Colonel grade 2 so what? does that mean i am bad at the game . NO just means i dont play match making all my life.

anyone else wish to Throw something at me

IM hardly throwing stuff at you I just find it a hardly fair thing to do to SPAM in order to get votes. And about wasting your life playing match making it takes a lot of exp. to get to grade 2 colonel so ya you are. I was going through what ive heard from MANY MANY people about you not talking to anyone lower than General, apparently you said that yourself accord. to others. Im sorry I cant spam like you nor would i have wanted to because its just WRONG to tell someone who to vote for.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
This thread turned sad really quick.

At first I was laughing because of the pettiness but then I realized people actually cared what was said here.

I hope someone can be the big boy and apologize, even if you believe its not your fault if not just to end this conflict before something stupid happens.

Can we get back to the voting now please? I has a thread to win :cool:

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
IM hardly throwing stuff at you I just find it a hardly fair thing to do to SPAM in order to get votes. And about wasting your life playing match making it takes a lot of exp. to get to grade 2 colonel so ya you are. I was going through what ive heard from MANY MANY people about you not talking to anyone lower than General, apparently you said that yourself accord. to others. Im sorry I cant spam like you nor would i have wanted to because its just WRONG to tell someone who to vote for.

I would like to know where you get your information. i have NEVER said this before

Status
Not open for further replies.