Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
I put chedder in there because he knows what to do better than MANY MANY people he is an amazing coach and knows how to play. He may not have the purebread skill as other people put up in here but at least hes smart when he plays and he plays for the win and id rather have someone who plays for the win than someone who plays for stats so I like him, and i do believe he is a good person to play with because you can learn a lot from him.

Illusion is working on it so yeah i get how he may not be an ALLSTAR halo player but he is good enough for some people to maybe mention him.

Im not mad at you but just try to keep those kinds of things to yourself, ppl have feelings so "try" to play nice and also FYI rank means nothing, theres a guy named SYN Frquency, yeah hes a commander grade 2 but he rapes me everytime we play.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Actually play me then :)
Besides, since when have I ever, EVER, gone and said....

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG I'M SO FREAKING GOOD AT HALO!!!

I'm an editor lol :p
I know the game, so don't hate the enthusiast, we're not all as perfect as you too star studded figures :)

ummmm

what?

When I first quoted this you had my name in their directing a 1v1 match with me?

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Top 8000?

SYN DEAD3YE XS
SYN LEGEND XS
XGC Caviezel XI

No offense to any of you guys/gals, but you need to start paying attention lol. I am pro compared to some of these picks, no offense.

Player Found v

Forum Star
Sep 14, 2008
Ormond Beach Fl.
SYN Euphoria
SYN Frequency
SYN iWinter MLG
KoG Cheddar
ahh dont really play with any of ya'll so...

feel free to hit me up on xbl SYN iWinter MLG ill show you. or you can look up some of my tourny gameplay, im sure they got it somewhere.

k33vin

Forum Nub
Jan 11, 2009
Top 8000?

SYN DEAD3YE XS
SYN LEGEND XS
XGC Caviezel XI

No offense to any of you guys/gals, but you need to start paying attention lol. I am pro compared to some of these picks, no offense.

i highlyyyyyyy argree x10000000000000000000000000000

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
Well, not to offend any people in here, and Jangles will attest to this as well, but some of these people dont really belong here at all, maybe a top 100 or something, but honestly there are like 30,000 people in here and I'm not sure some of these people would be the best representation of our community.
Here is what I've seen out of people and how they play, Jangles, I would like to see feedback from this.
SYN Legend XS
SYN D3ADEYE XS
SYN Jiggity
---
XGC 3XC3S
XGC Caviezel XI
XGC Jangles XS
---
KoG Raya XS
KoG Horizo(e)n XS

Don't vote for just your friends, seriously, I don't know Raya or Horizen but from what I hear they are good, so they are here.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Well, not to offend any people in here, and Jangles will attest to this as well, but some of these people dont really belong here at all, maybe a top 100 or something, but honestly there are like 30,000 people in here and I'm not sure some of these people would be the best representation of our community.
Here is what I've seen out of people and how they play, Jangles, I would like to see feedback from this.
SYN Legend XS
SYN D3ADEYE XS
SYN Jiggity
---
XGC 3XC3S
XGC Caviezel XI
XGC Jangles XS
---
KoG Raya XS
KoG Horizo(e)n XS

Don't vote for just your friends, seriously, I don't know Raya or Horizen but from what I hear they are good, so they are here.

Top 5 in XGC I've played with are Enforcer, Cav, Kramer, Bill and myself. 3xces is good in MM but he doesn't play much MLG.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
This isnt a very fair vote yall all know each other but no one knows me other than Caviezel so i dont have many votes cept for a few ppl ive played with.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
who do you care so much

well im assuming you meant why? well i care because i find saying "go here and paste this" to EVERY member of SYN a VERY VERY unfair thing to do to me, the unadvantaged Captain who cannot spam thousands upon thousands of members with commands. Also because Id like to be in this and a Colonel Grade 2(Jer) should definatly not be repping SYN considering he dosnt have enough pride to talk to anyone lower than the rank of General(yeah he said apparently he dosnt talk to people lower than general). considering he finds himself "higher" than everyone else accord. to what ive heard kind of puts me off of letting him represent my clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.