Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE WORLD

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
whatever nub, when you step down, you lost all senority and have to start all over again, lmao

next, thnx roadway

finally, syn is never last, and there should be NO transfers from xgc or kog to the syn, unless approved by the council, none

your right we don't want rejects or **** poor gamers over there, if they are not good enough for xgc or kog, they sure in the hell ain't good enough for SYN

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Theres a question for you. WHYS SYN LAST! :p jp, but seriously, since youre Mr. Popular around XG, I want to let you know that Ive been talking alot with the other generals of syn, and with faction, and Im not alone. WE NEED QUALITY IN XG. 5 times this month Ive had a message like, "(blank) cant handle the rules of XGC/KoG ,want them in syn" NO, Hell no. Yea, syn tens to be more laid back, but its for underground gamers, not reject gamers. I think I even had one from you saying "(blank) has left, and will only be welcome back to the syn" although I really like the guy you said that about, we need some quality guys over here. Thats why syn hasnt gone anywhere, why no one knows about syn. I along with the other new active generals, and Faction, and even black knight want to see syn make a name for itself. So pass the word on man if ya would. If not, let me know Im just blowing smoke out of my *** so I can change it :p later man.

I hate to peek into this thread but I was noticing that the gamerscore nub had been playing CARS? Knight you are a true NUB! Anyway, Corona SYN is not last and we don't put rejects over there unless you are calling Faction, Black knight and your self a reject! If you want quality go and recruit it! No one is stoping you! SYN is and will be held to as high of a standard as XGC and KOG! We WILL kick out someone who is a **** talker or takes things to far! SYN is for people who are not affraid of a little trash talk and want to reply to comments that are not becoming of gamers. But agressive and extreme trash talk are not and will not be tollerated! Take that back to your clans and build another successful community! If they arent good enough for XGC or KOG kick them the **** out! If you have any questions Knight and I will clear it up on the BOX after the hollidays!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
whatever nub, when you step down, you lost all senority and have to start all over again, lmao

next, thnx roadway

finally, syn is never last, and there should be NO transfers from xgc or kog to the syn, unless approved by the council, none

your right we don't want rejects or **** poor gamers over there, if they are not good enough for xgc or kog, they sure in the hell ain't good enough for SYN

Well said gamerscore whore!

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com

next, thnx roadway

Exactly, The council should approve Transfers from XGC or KoG to the Syn, but what if they are they type of people who Like to Trash Talk, but cant do it in XGC or KoG, Thats where i think they could join the Syn, you know?

After Being Here for a little longer than a month, i love it here, im probably one of the mose asctive people in XGC Basic, and i got promoted to Captain, so far its been Good.

XG Rules!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Exactly, The council should approve Transfers from XGC or KoG to the Syn, but what if they are they type of people who Like to Trash Talk, but cant do it in XGC or KoG, Thats where i think they could join the Syn, you know?

After Being Here for a little longer than a month, i love it here, im probably one of the mose asctive people in XGC Basic, and i got promoted to Captain, so far its been Good.

XG Rules!

GLAD to have you as a member!

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
GLAD to have you as a member!

Just Glad XGC Lucky Shot, recruited me in here.
Have you Heard of the Online Gaming community, Seasoned Gamers? www.seasonedgamers.com
I was in there for like 2 weeks before they banned me for making a post about mods, i know i hate mods now, but they act like babies some times, they couldve just said we dont allow that here, and left, but they kept ranting on about the subject, oh well. XG can beat SG anyday lol

S

SYN Corona

Nice. I get 007 and Knight all in one thread. Lol, just my luck. Thanks guys, I really dont want any rejects over here. And no, I dont have to start over if you were talking to me. YOu guys have blessed with my pressece for almost a year, and I should be rewarded for that. Thank goodness nothing is going on over the holidays, cuz it is now decembber 24th, and I still have shoppiing to do. I procrastinated a little too long. but oh well, I love the holidays, Im wasted, My friends from college, home, airforce, and army are all home, its like highschool all over again, we even got pulled over like usualy. Its great. lol

Back to the post, I wont call black knight a nub cuz I hardly know him, Faction is definately a nub, and Im close to one, cuz once I hve something going good over here, I either leave, or open my big mouth. It sucks. so knight says there will be a gears tourny, 007 wheres the fear one? I still havent played it online but id be down. And Im starting to get addicted to rainbow six vegas, where is that tourney at?Lets get XGL going, its a great idea, and could work great, but not soo good right now.

S

SYN Corona

Hey Knight, when you get back, if im on, send me an inv please. This reminded me. I was playing a custom game with some friends, and a general from a certain APPROVED xgc clan pissed me off. I know alot of people do, but this guy was bad, talked alot of trash, acted really immature, and just flat was not what I looked for in XGC due to lack of respect, nor in KoG due to lack of maturity, nor in syn. Or if you want I can send you a private message with the clan and general. even if you could just let me know what SL is over him so I can talk to him. Thanks man.

By the way, I dont think we have any xgl clans. but im not sure.