Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE WORLD

RGC Gunner FV

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Florida
hahaha Apollyon is now the short bus rider. yay! not me anymore.

i got a question:

If a chicken and a half, layed and egg and a half, in a day in a half, how long would it take for a one legged, wooden legged monkey to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

KoG xDoMeDx

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Missouri
Could we start a fundraiser to help a poor high school student buy a 360? Hint: ME! all of my money goes to my crappy car:(
P.S. I am going to college to be a Biomedical engineer or a Nuclear engineer. So i promise to pay you back in about a decade or so! I only make 5.25 an hour, i mean give me a break!!!

KoG Apollyon

Forum Nerd
Nov 13, 2006
Arlington, Texas
www.myspace.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At DoMeD!

RGC Gunner FV

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Florida
ive been exploring this entire site as much as i can. so pshhha!

and Knight, that sounded a little awkward but thats ok if you want it to be like that, that just means i have to run as fast as i can

SEACREST OUT!!

KoG xDoMeDx

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Missouri
GUNNER

Gunner

hahaha Apollyon is now the short bus rider. yay! not me anymore.

i got a question:

If a chicken and a half, layed and egg and a half, in a day in a half, how long would it take for a one legged, wooden legged monkey to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

No gunner he just scooted you back a few seats!